DeathClock

Help Support CattleToday:

According to them, if I lost the 30 lbs that I need to and quit smoking I would gain about 6 years. I'll get started on that right away. ;-) I wonder why they don't factor in family history? Seems to me that would make some difference.

P.S. Kinda wish I hadn't taken the test. Now I'm depressed. :(

Man, I am gonna die on Christmas 2042. That's gonna bum out my family.

I didn't like the first "death date" so I changed my mode from normal to optimistic. ;-) I'm good until I reach the age of 95....I'll worry about it then, if I can remember to :lol: I'm not going anywhere without a fight anyhow, :lol: besides that, I got to much stuff I want to try first. :lol:

It said my time had expired. Thought that was the case several years ago but I surprised a few folks. :lol:

I filled it out and found out that the correct BMI was 26 instead of 34. Gets me two more years. I am going back to a daily dose of Blue Bell Ice Cream. To heck with the two years.

Unfortunately, my sister, who is 14 months YOUNGER than me will out life me by about 40 years. :( May 9, 2051 will be a said day! :lol:

I am supposed to die April 1st 2062. I wonder if anybody will believe?
"Mom is dead"
"hahaha! Aprils Fool!?"

Our family is like that. :roll:
Then again, I will be 94 ~ is not so hard to believe

I don't think none of this is right. I'm going to die on my birthday at the ripe ol age of 186. Now if I can just get my ol cows to live that long. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cal

Please send me your condolences. I apparantly died 7 years ago!!

Well I die
Sat. April 1, 2034

at the ripe age of 71, now that sucks. :mad:
Everyone on both sides of the family have lived till their 90's.

So my request is:
Instead of flowers send your money NOW, so I can enjoy it :D Make it quick..........my time is running out as we type.

and I agree with angie, it will take my family weeks to figure out it's not an April fools joke :shock:

Latest posts