Dang it, I done it again....

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint

Reaction score
Went and adopted 2 more horses over the weekend. I went from havin none to almost an overload in a month. Thankfully these are dead broke and easy to work with. Spotted Saddle geldings, both 12 yr. old.

100_0304.jpg

100_0306.jpg

Dang Paint, you are getting as bad as me about this horse stuff. :D

What kind of wire is that in the first pic? Don't look like anything I have seen around here. I like what I can see of it.

Those are 5ft. catlle panels. Workin these Longhorns, I wanted the stiutest stuff I could get.

The black has been roped off of. The other never has been tried.

warpaint":18ef2nav said:
Those are 5ft. catlle panels. Workin these Longhorns, I wanted the stiutest stuff I could get.

Oh ok, I see now.

Paint I only rope when I HAVE TO anymore. I have a hard enough time staying in the saddle without trying to act like a kid anymore. :D

Oh, but you should have seen them the first time I tried to crack my bull whip off their backs. :lol2:

flaboy":q0atf718 said:
warpaint":q0atf718 said:

Oh ok, I see now.

Paint I only rope when I HAVE TO anymore. I have a hard enough time staying in the saddle without trying to act like a kid anymore. :D

Oh, but you should have seen them the first time I tried to crack my bull whip off their backs. :lol2:

I dont rope lest I have to either. I mostly go get the cows and start em toward the house.

warpaint":l9dfggp5 said:
I dont rope lest I have to either. I mostly go get the cows and start em toward the house.

Haven't you heard? Horses are chick magnets. Mine must be reverse poled. :D

warpaint":1mffd9fr said:

shouldnt those panels be on the inside of the pens..i figure even a horse can push em offa them posts

dieselbeef":30by9a7b said:
warpaint":30by9a7b said:

shouldnt those panels be on the inside of the pens..i figure even a horse can push em offa them posts

Set em with the longest steeples I could find, but next time, I get ready to run some fence, I'll give you a call, and you can come show me how.

Nice! Hope you have plenty of time to ride. I've only got one right now and I can't find time to keep him rode. Too many things getting in the way of my fun.

warpaint":15te6789 said:
dieselbeef":15te6789 said:
warpaint":15te6789 said:

Set em with the longest steeples I could find, but next time, I get ready to run some fence, I'll give you a call, and you can come show me how.

sure thing...anything to help bro!

Latest posts