Dam Calf

Help Support CattleToday:

ANAZAZI":scrvac7x said:
In what way are the bad fish bad? And do you eat the culls?
It's a selection process - color, deformities, conformation etc. This should actually be done when they are still fingerlings, something I didn't do.

Glacierridge is right, they are carp. I don't eat them but my crew have developed a taste for them.

The puff adder was about 1m(3.3ft) long, he has been relocated to a nearby mountain......

Nice pictures Alison! Interesting breed of cattle too. How's their demeanor? And that cat......don't they all act like the foreman?

James T":1v8z2hlb said:
Nice pictures Alison! Interesting breed of cattle too. How's their demeanor? And that cat......don't they all act like the foreman?
Thanks JT. They are even temperamented animals, calm and can be handled with ease.

I have taken Cowmilker's advice and fired my foreman. Jo - you may forward your CV, should include making mead, moonshine and cooking(outdoors)....

Isomade":1xkjkzpx said:
Hmmm, so your dam calf went under the dam wire, fell in the dam, then her dam went nuts, alerting you to the dam near catastrophe. Then you had a dam hard time getting the calf out of the dam while her dam was dam excited and dam near fell in the dam herself. Now the calf is back with her dam and you all are dam tired after the whole dam event?
Well said sir.

Latest posts