Dallas TV Show - 2012 Version

Help Support CattleToday:

Mid South Guy

Reaction score
How many of you have watched the new continuation of the old Dallas TV show after it's 21 year break with the sons of J.R. and Bobby Ewing as the lead charaters? What do you think of it? (Airs Wed. on TNT.) To me it has a long way to go to get close to the earlier show. So far it's the older charaters that have made it entertaining. J.R Ewing (80 yr old Larry Hagman), Bobby Ewing (Patrick Duffy), Sue Ellen Ewing (Linda Gray), and others. Even rumors and suggestions of Pam Ewing (Victoria Principle) coming back, though the story line left her terminally ill and going off to die somewhere. I hope it gets better, as I think Dallas was one of the best TV Shows of all time. Will surpass Gunsmoke this year as the longest running prime time drama series ever. 15 seasons, from 1978-1991, 2012- ?

I was a huge fan of the old series. I was disappointed at the first two shows. Itdidn't have the feel of the old show. Filming techniques have changed so much apparently; I felt like i was watching a Lifetime movie instead of Dallas. I did like the 3rd episode better. It seemed to have some twists and turns more like the old Dallas. I hope it continues to get better.

is it political correct,, does it have a gay liberal animal rights activist on it... seems every new show has to have atleast one, to satisfy all the viewers... keep out of hot water

ALACOWMAN":dhewq1lg said:
is it political correct,, does it have a gay liberal animal rights activist on it... seems every new show has to have atleast one, to satisfy all the viewers... keep out of hot water

If so, count me out.

There's more than 2 channels these days - and then there is the off button. :D

Latest posts