What was going on may 25 2012?

Help Support CattleToday:

I was wondering the same thing i know it would have to be some thing real good to get me out of bed at that time

ez14":icd5b467 said:
I was wondering the same thing i know it would have to be some thing real good to get me out of bed at that time

There are only two things that will get me up at that time. The second reason is a direct result of the first.

Dec. 21,2012 the Mayan Calendar ended and the world was to end , watching Ancient Aliens now with that prediction , I guess they were wrong, or did the world end and we are in another dimension? :hide:

I think it had something to do with bots, or a flood of "new users" from some place coming to sell us rayban sunglasses

I know I probably wasn't up.
Hillbilly beef man...
There are only two things that will get me up at that time. The second reason is a direct result of the first.
There's just SO many options for that.. I'm going to say 'bonga bonga' is the first, and 'kids' is the direct result? That close?

I went back and found that I took a hiatus that month, so I have no clue what happened. I'll assume it was a hot thread that Sky started and got deleted.

cowboy43":yah4dl1t said:
Dec. 21,2012 the Mayan Calendar ended and the world was to end , watching Ancient Aliens now with that prediction , I guess they were wrong, or did the world end and we are in another dimension? :hide:

Just one of their calendars ended. At winter solstice. Doomsday hopefuls were disappointed.

Latest posts