Curve Bending Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

cowtex

Reaction score
Kind of slow tonight so I thought I would brag on my Hereford bull 719T(P42800895)

This a quote from Jon Janssen who is the head man over all breeds in the beef bull section of Genex.

Quote, "719T ranked as one of the top selling Genex Beef Bulls for Spring 2011, and we truly believe that the best is yet to come! He might well be the Hereford breed's very first true Curve Bender, and can be recommended as a calving ease bull for heifers! The rare combination of light birth weight, exceptional growth and carcass traits will make him the sire of choice for making commercial bulls! Commercial producers are using him in their AI programs right now and will be demanding sons from the seed stock source for natural
service"

nelsonlandandcattle.com

novatech":209l5cmm said:

Here is a more recent picture:

719T.jpg

Plus a video:

[youtube]2NMZN5KvgqQ[/youtube]

cowtex":2yyx1s9r said:
Kind of slow tonight so I thought I would brag on my Hereford bull 719T(P42800895)

This a quote from Jon Janssen who is the head man over all breeds in the beef bull section of Genex.

Quote, "719T ranked as one of the top selling Genex Beef Bulls for Spring 2011, and we truly believe that the best is yet to come! He might well be the Hereford breed's very first true Curve Bender, and can be recommended as a calving ease bull for heifers! The rare combination of light birth weight, exceptional growth and carcass traits will make him the sire of choice for making commercial bulls! Commercial producers are using him in their AI programs right now and will be demanding sons from the seed stock source for natural
service"

nelsonlandandcattle.com
:tiphat: Cowtex that's one fine animal.

Herefords.US":1mrfyj5t said:
novatech":1mrfyj5t said:

719T.jpg

Plus a video:

The more recent photo was taken a few weeks ago while he was breeding cows in the 100+ temp. We were taking the sale cows pictures for the sale catalog so I had Matt go ahead and take a shot of him.

The other photo and the video were taken last winter when Genex had him being collected. He did not miss a beat when he came South the last two Spring and Summers for our live breeding with him. He's da Man!

Herefords.US":2i8bdk5k said:
novatech":2i8bdk5k said:

719T.jpg

Plus a video:

Let's see....funnel butt.....weak top-line, pinched up front, no muscle, post legged....no wait....sickel hocked, not enough guts............... :mrgreen: :bs:

Just kiddin................that is one heck of a herf bull. About the best I have seen. Very, very nice and all accolades are deserved :clap:

Even unacknowledged eyes can see how impressive he is!!!! I can never hope to have such an animal that is related to what I want, at least now I can play his image in my mind when I go and purchase calves. Thank you! :tiphat:

cameldairy":3ujrm25o said:
Even unacknowledged eyes can see how impressive he is!!!! I can never hope to have such an animal that is related to what I want, at least now I can play his image in my mind when I go and purchase calves. Thank you! :tiphat:

Thanks we will have over 30 of his progeny selling in our sale Oct. 1 sale in Okla.if you can't get to the sale you can bid on Superior over satellite or on your computer. We will have trucks hauling to all central parts of the country.

Thanks
www.nelsonlandandcattle.com

HOSS":3maeyj7p said:
Let's see....funnel butt.....weak top-line, pinched up front, no muscle, post legged....no wait....sickel hocked, not enough guts............... :mrgreen: :bs:

Just kiddin................that is one heck of a herf bull. About the best I have seen. Very, very nice and all accolades are deserved :clap:

don't forget about the unbalanced switch, and a dirty ear tag!

the impressive thing is this. When I envision a bull of just about ANY breed, I could change this Hereford's color to black, red, white, and that will be the ideal vision....or VERY near it... (with the possible exception of that switch and ear tag!...LOL j/k)

Latest posts