current events

Help Support CattleToday:

Nesikep said:
Just go here and start going back in the pages, you'll see all sorts of names that haven't been seen in a long time
https://cattletoday.com/forum/memberlist.php?sk=d&sd=d&start=60

That's pretty cool Nesi. I wonder how many of these names were unique members and how many were are "dummy" accounts used only to stir up trouble?

TennesseeTuxedo said:
Invite her back if you're still in touch.

Dude she's not someone to invite anywhere. Dodgeball. Steer clear. She chimes in on a community post and I'm out of there.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
Nesikep said:
Just go here and start going back in the pages, you'll see all sorts of names that haven't been seen in a long time
https://cattletoday.com/forum/memberlist.php?sk=d&sd=d&start=60

That's pretty cool Nesi. I wonder how many of these names were unique members and how many were are "dummy" accounts used only to stir up trouble?

I meant just look at the names with a lot of posts that we haven't seen in a long time... If you go waaaay down the list yeah, there's lots of members with only a couple posts

Nesikep said:
Hillsdown, grannysoo, Chrissy, beefy, VanC, Chuckie.. all those have over 5K posts and haven't been seen in a long time

Texan and Txag were some of the sharpest cattlemen I ever met.
They were in the original 200 or so members. I would have to go look, bet they haven't posted in ten years.
I still talk with both, they are still in operations. That's the way Q&A boards work, just some of us are more easily entertained.

Carpenter2n said:
:lol: , does that mean you are a mod?
I didn't have anything specific in mind. But the Epstein theories are interesting and of course there were two horrific mass shootings this past week.
I have noticed a distinct lack of current events being discussed and wondered if I missed a memo disallowing it.
Where is everyone??
Coroner said that she can not be convulsive that he hanged himself. She said that the hyphoid bone was fractured that usually happens when some in strangled. When it is fractured from hanging it normally is from something thinner than a rolled up bed sheet. And also when a body is dropped from a height and then the noose tightens quickly.

I am sure that there is something going on regarding Epstein's "suicide"... The problem is that we will never know! In my opinion, suicide was too good if he was guilty of what he was accused of doing. But if he could have brought down others who may have been involved, then it is a darn shame that we will never know who those people are/were. I think the average American would be in total shock if we really knew what goes on with the powerful people in this world.

Yes but the girls know who they had sex with. Will we shut them up also or just discredit them. I suspect a lot of the young women that disappear are trafficked to overseas and you never hear of them again.

Caustic Burno said:
Nesikep said:
Hillsdown, grannysoo, Chrissy, beefy, VanC, Chuckie.. all those have over 5K posts and haven't been seen in a long time

Texan and Txag were some of the sharpest cattlemen I ever met.
They were in the original 200 or so members. I would have to go look, bet they haven't posted in ten years.
I still talk with both, they are still in operations. That's the way Q&A boards work, just some of us are more easily entertained.

Are you still in contact with Cypressfarms ? He was battling cancer and it sounded as tho he was going to beat it.

Dale Earnhardt jr. plane ran off the runway just outside of Bristol, two pilots, his wife and daughter were on board with him, looks like everyone got off before it went up in flames, glad they all got off safe.

backhoeboogie said:
Lammie was the one Bez played here and at Rancher's. She hated him there and loved him here. It went on and on. TB fell for it too.

Hardly....all she wanted to talk about was you "big boy". :cowboy:

Lucky said:
I'm confused, what did cottagefarm say to rile anyone up?
I was wondering what someone said or did to rile her up. She's always been a very nice lady, highly intelligent and good comments but hasn't been on much the last few years. Was here yesterday I think it was and wound up like an 8 day clock.

Latest posts