Cruel joke, Maybe?

Help Support CattleToday:

Ain't that the truth!!!

For years we've griped about career politicians and as soon as we get a non politician in office they set out to destroy him.
Washington dc politicians hate outsiders. Democrats Tip O'Neal and Ted Kennedy
did more to undermine the presidency of Jimmy Carter than any republican
because they wanted to put him in his place and show him who was boss.

I'm not counting on a revival. So far I've seen no indications that the current situation has driven people back to church. I think they have come to like doing church via Zoom. My church didn't even have Communion in December (I guess because of Covid fears). I think the church is being cleansed, not buy persecution but by attrition.

You may be right but my church has continued to grow. Donations and attendance are up. We just finished a series on leading revival in the local community, starting with our own homes, then neighbors and schools, and then local areas. And praying for state and national leaders to experience revival.

Like the song says, if we are His hands and feet why are we not using them to reach out? People who ask, "God, why don't you do something?" should hear the answer, "I did, I created you." The church is not the building but the people.

You may be right but my church has continued to grow. Donations and attendance are up. We just finished a series on leading revival in the local community, starting with our own homes, then neighbors and schools, and then local areas. And praying for state and national leaders to experience revival.

Like the song says, if we are His hands and feet why are we not using them to reach out? People who ask, "God, why don't you do something?" should hear the answer, "I did, I created you." The church is not the building but the people.
My church has been growing by leaps and bounds. We went to 2 service to get more social distancing do to covid. If they still want social distancing they need to go to 3 services because there wasn't a empty seat in the house yesterday.

My church has been growing by leaps and bounds. We went to 2 service to get more social distancing do to covid. If they still want social distancing they need to go to 3 services because there wasn't a empty seat in the house yesterday.
It is great news that church attendance is up....but if everyone truly does practice being safe this PANDEMIC will end. We had our usual Christmas this year with the whole family. We wore masks and we were all diligent to wash our hands.

" We can gather safely BUT we must be careful. Ball games are supper spreaders But not as much as careless church gathering or family events."

Have not doubt this virus is real and it will be hard to defeat. Masking DOES NOT show lack of faith. Masking shows concern and respect for other people.

If Donald Trump had only said, " This virus is real wear your mask." He would have won HANDS DOWN!!!

Intelligent men Vaccinate for Blackleg. Are our cattle more important than our family and friends?

Intelligent men wash their hands after pulling calves and smart people wear masks when they spray RoundUp or work in a dusty fields. Why can't we do the same for other people?

I trust God for his protection!

I will not FLAUNT MY FAITH and call you weak because you wear a mask!

I am not accusing you of doing this but many are and this does not bring glory to God or the church. I long for the day when we can SAFELY hug everyone. I truly miss that But for now MANY churches have become supper spreaders.

If sound resentful that is fine.
I resent anyone putting my family in danger because they refuse to wear a mask Or refuse to turn their heads when they cough up a hawker.

I will see you in church. I will be sitting in the back row wearing my mask.

God bless you and keep you safe.
We the church will not be calling SUPPER SPREADERS if we practice being safe.

Otherwise we are............

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...ry/vaccinate&usg=AOvVaw3Wl7S4BRIvN6pqj8Lq-iJ9

If that were true we would have had a second President named Clinton.
You are such a simpleton. They thought they had that one in the bag. No real effort needed. Oops. Will not make that mistake again

They went all out to put O'Biden in. Media, Big Tech, Mega Corps, they all did everything they could to put in our new President.

In regards to the rift in both parties, it's been brewing for a while. The D's have been drifting farther to the left and now the far left has a lot of momentum within the party, and consequently that has given the other party a good solid campaign angle. In recent more recent times, the R's have grown in number, both in voters switching party affiliations and others who consistently vote across party line. Now the rift within that party is starting to become very evident. The former president no doubt has a solid supportive following. My concern is that with all of the divisive rhetoric and conspiracy theories that have been embraced. that it's giving place to and seeking to justify and normalize divisive and undesirable behavior. The first I had heard of Rep, Gaetz was when he apparently led a group of his fellow congressmen to disrupt a committee meeting. Now with him going to Wyoming to upstage their Congressional Rep, with some sort of rally, it's not just a political movement against another party but pushing division with the same party. Recently elected Rep. Greene is making a lot of controversy with conspiracies. Elected officials like Senator McConnel, have been in politics for a long time, and know the ins and outs and use the system for their advantage, but maintain a decorum. I'm afraid that will be lost if the current attitudes and actions of some individuals remain. Our time honored traditions of peaceful and respectful elections and transfers of power are at stake, if a significant percentage of the people believe that there is massive fraud in the election process. The nation is much more than the whims of one or a few.

Last edited:
It is great news that church attendance is up....but if everyone truly does practice being safe this PANDEMIC will end. We had our usual Christmas this year with the whole family. We wore masks and we were all diligent to wash our hands.

" We can gather safely BUT we must be careful. Ball games are supper spreaders But not as much as careless church gathering or family events."

Have not doubt this virus is real and it will be hard to defeat. Masking DOES NOT show lack of faith. Masking shows concern and respect for other people.

If Donald Trump had only said, " This virus is real wear your mask." He would have won HANDS DOWN!!!

Intelligent men Vaccinate for Blackleg. Are our cattle more important than our family and friends?

Intelligent men wash their hands after pulling calves and smart people wear masks when they spray RoundUp or work in a dusty fields. Why can't we do the same for other people?

I am not accusing you of doing this but many are and this does not bring glory to God or the church. I long for the day when we can SAFELY hug everyone. I truly miss that But for now MANY churches have become supper spreaders.

I resent anyone putting my family in danger because they refuse to wear a mask Or refuse to turn their heads when they cough up a hawker.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi_xPvBscvuAhUES60KHf83DskQFjAHegQIIxAC&url=https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vaccinate&usg=AOvVaw3Wl7S4BRIvN6pqj8Lq-iJ9
I don't see that you listed your location in your profile. Roughly where do you call home?

Exact opposite in my church. We'll collapse in the next 15 years or sooner. The bright side to our failure is that no Marxist preacher will have an audience there anymore.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi_xPvBscvuAhUES60KHf83DskQFjAHegQIIxAC&url=https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vaccinate&usg=AOvVaw3Wl7S4BRIvN6pqj8Lq-iJ9
I don't know where you are but where I am there is very little covid. Mainly because people are naturally socially distanced. This county is bigger than the state of Delaware but the population is only about 16,000. I believe another factor is the population tends to be out door people. Even those who live in the one town in the county. Not sitting in confined spaces. In the last 10 days other than the time at church I have had in person conversation with a total of 2 of my neighbors. Many people at church would answer the same if you asked them.
At our church service there are no pews. There are chairs to sit on. When the virus hit they started setting up the chairs farther apart. People here have enough sense to stay home if they are sick. Both the wife and I have skipped service when we had brief illness. Neither of us had anything serious. But no matter how mild if you aren't right you stay home. I have yet to hear anyone cough at our church. As for masks. There are a few people who wear them but I am sure it is less than 2%.
They use to list the number of people tested and the number testing positive. They quit listing the number tested. The percent positive of the total tested was running under 5%. I would say as a general statement most of those getting tested felt ill in some way. When compared to the total population only about 3% tested positive. There have been 5 deaths listed from covid. I have no information on #5. The other 4 were 83, 84, 91, and 94 years old. All with underlying health conditions. The 83 year old is the one I know the most about. He was a neighbor of some friends. He was in the hospital with bronchial pneumonia and had been for a couple months.
Most of the people in this part of the world are not really concerned with covid. They do take some precautions. But they are going ahead with life and not living in fear.

Latest posts