Crowder / Warpaint Locked Up?

Help Support CattleToday:

flaboy":2dcduvrr said:
I heard they was on a Heiferette hunt. Seems with drought and all, some of them fatties done lost so much weight old Chowder done lost interest in them and had run them off. I also herd they was having a time finding some that measured up to their standards. Seems the BCS of 10 is hard find with all the fad diets these days.

I did hear they had scoped a couple out near the Krispy Kreeme and Dunkin Doughnut houses though. Problem was, they were without the proper loading mechanism to get them up on that flat bed. They tried a fork lift but the only one in town could only lift 2 tons. I suspect they be off now searching for a roll up bed. :D
They are indeed on a "Heiferette" hunt.

But before the trip is complete, they usually stop at a local $10 buck per night motel for a sex education refresher course.

They'll show back up in a day or two. Paint told me last night they was about out of Viagara and the girls had eaten all the watermelons. Plus they ran out of flour. :shock:

Hey Mike - How many watermelons did them two yahoos steal from you? I'm guessing if they brought them girls along it was a pretty high number - anybody get hurt when they stampeded into the patch?

Was planning on keeping this comment to myself but since this thread has already taken a turn for the worse...

If Crowder and Paint are indeed "locked up", do we need to throw a bucket of water on them to get them seperated or what?

Bullbuyer":qnhz2o08 said:
Hey Mike - How many watermelons did them two yahoos steal from you? I'm guessing if they brought them girls along it was a pretty high number - anybody get hurt when they stampeded into the patch?

I'll put it this way.........The melon patch will never be the same again. :shock:

They got every melon from softball size up, ripe or not. The corn patch is ruined too. Acidosis prolly done set in by now? :lol:

cfpinz":3abdlp43 said:
Was planning on keeping this comment to myself but since this thread has already taken a turn for the worse...

If Crowder and Paint are indeed "locked up", do we need to throw a bucket of water on them to get them seperated or what?

I threw "COLD" water on Crowder when he was "locked" up with that huge heiferette he called "Pootie Tang".

She was so big, when she got on my cattle scales, it said....."To Be Continued". :help:

Won't be no acidosis in that group - they're used to consuming huge amounts of food regularly. I was most concerned about the laxative effect that watermelon and corn could have on one's digestive track!
Crowder and Paint took that one ol' gal down to the county fair where that guy will guess your age or weight. I understand that feller is now out of a job!

Bullbuyer":3j169hda said:
Won't be no acidosis in that group - they're used to consuming huge amounts of food regularly. I was most concerned about the laxative effect that watermelon and corn could have on one's digestive track!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bullbuyer":3j169hda said:
Crowder and Paint took that one ol' gal down to the county fair where that guy will guess your age or weight. I understand that feller is now out of a job!

He guessed she was 18, right?

MikeC":2pygc8gh said:
cfpinz":2pygc8gh said:

I threw "COLD" water on Crowder when he was "locked" up with that huge heiferette he called "Pootie Tang".

She was so big, when she got on my cattle scales, it said....."To Be Continued". :help:
I appreciate ya'll's image you got of me an my lil' brudder Paint.I'd prefer Mike, if next time you'd just seperate me an "Pootie Tang" with a flat shovel.That bucket of water causes rapid "Raisining" of the areas associated.Bein' locked up has its advantages as far as 3 hots and a cot. :oops:

Now that the whereabouts of the teethless, Tennessee, twosome has been determined, what I want to know is the whereabouts of that little filly from the west coast?

Miss Daisy, where are you? I miss you sooooooooo :cry2: We need you here! :nod:

Latest posts