Crowder / Warpaint Locked Up?

Help Support CattleToday:

Bullbuyer

Reaction score
I have noticed that the relative intelligence of recent threads has dramatically increased. A quick analysis of the situation reveals that the Tennessee Twosome have been mysteriously absent as of late. I'm just wondering if we need to start some sort of fundraising to bail them out ? :?:

Glad to hear ya'll boys are doing well. I don't figure you could survive very long on bread and water. I guess that's what they still give ya' in county lock up?

Bullbuyer":3o6b6ksc said:
I have noticed that the relative intelligence of recent threads has dramatically increased.

Your joking here right? :lol2:

A quick analysis of the situation reveals that the Tennessee Twosome have been mysteriously absent as of late.

Thank God! :D

I'm just wondering if we need to start some sort of fundraising to bail them out ? :?:

Nooooooooo way! :help:

I just figured they were attending the TurnMyJawLoose advanced cattlemen course.

cfpinz":2ez4n171 said:
I just figured they were attending the TurnMyJawLoose advanced cattlemen course.

If you are right, we may need bail money indeed, and alot of it. For both the Suttons and Taylors - er that'd be the Hatfields and McCoys for you eastern folks.

cfpinz":s8x62kha said:

Can't say for Crowder, but as for me, I done gradumatated!!!
banghead-1.gif

Did they give you one of them funny lookin' square hats with the tassle hangin' from it?
I heard that when you gratitate from that school, they give you a bumper sticker that says - "The tassle is worth the hassle".
I seen cfpinz had one on his dump-type truck - I can't say for sure that it was a dump truck, might have just been that the bed was rusted and starting to fall off of it...

Bullbuyer":n99vmho1 said:
I have noticed that the relative intelligence of recent threads has dramatically increased. A quick analysis of the situation reveals that the Tennessee Twosome have been mysteriously absent as of late. I'm just wondering if we need to start some sort of fundraising to bail them out ? :?:

Bull....ran into both of them the other day....asked Warpaint "Where you guys been...haven't seen you in a month...whatcha been doinn' "??

Crowder answered "30 days". :banana:

Bullbuyer":3hqwsqg4 said:
I seen cfpinz had one on his dump-type truck - I can't say for sure that it was a dump truck, might have just been that the bed was rusted and starting to fall off of it...

That truck is so fast the bed can't keep up with it. It don't cost much more to go first class!

cfpinz":3hu63wx8 said:
Bullbuyer":3hu63wx8 said:

That truck is so fast the bed can't keep up with it. It don't cost much more to go first class!

I see how the hill parking works in your favor with the roll starting, but what happens when you have to park it on flat ground? Do you get the wife to push the truck off?

backhoeboogie":140q9jux said:
I see how the hill parking works in your favor with the roll starting, but what happens when you have to park it on flat ground? Do you get the wife to push the truck off?

NAH! It ain't nothing like that! You open the door and start shoving the ol rig along then you hop in, shove it into 2nd gear and pop that clutch! Works like a charm, plus you get a little exercise!

Bullbuyer":2h2rn9yk said:
backhoeboogie":2h2rn9yk said:

NAH! It ain't nothing like that! You open the door and start shoving the ol rig along then you hop in, shove it into 2nd gear and pop that clutch! Works like a charm, plus you get a little exercise!

Like The Flintstones! I bet he's got the bare feet and everything! Flapity flapity flap...

warpaint":3mht1cdl said:
cfpinz":3mht1cdl said:

Can't say for Crowder, but as for me, I done gradumatated!!!
banghead-1.gif

We was both the only one's in attendance. Our diplomas clearly stated we gradiduated Magda Cum loud.
:shock:

MistyMorning":2ej5sqfp said:
I'm just wondering if we need to start some sort of fundraising to bail them out ? :?:
Nooooooooo way! :help:
You should've seen the freak show that came to see them on visiting day! :help: We kept the video and they use it to extract confessions.

BTW ~ If I had a dollar for everytime I started one of my vehicles by popping the clutch on the go, I'd be raising purebred Herefords. Lots of 'em too. :nod:

I heard they was on a Heiferette hunt. Seems with drought and all, some of them fatties done lost so much weight old Chowder done lost interest in them and had run them off. I also herd they was having a time finding some that measured up to their standards. Seems the BCS of 10 is hard find with all the fad diets these days.

I did hear they had scoped a couple out near the Krispy Kreeme and Dunkin Doughnut houses though. Problem was, they were without the proper loading mechanism to get them up on that flat bed. They tried a fork lift but the only one in town could only lift 2 tons. I suspect they be off now searching for a roll up bed. :D

backhoeboogie":1sn8xr9d said:

Flat ground??? What's that?

heck i figgered after feeding ole warpaint an crowder in the county lock up that the county went broke feedingf emm.an turned emm loose so they could feed the others in jail.they said warpaint was trying to eat dem dar steel bars.

Latest posts