Crowder for president

Help Support CattleToday:

Hey TTCLM, Whats with all the alias names. Do you ever get ashamed of your self ?
Tom

I think since he will only be on here a while with his now new name,maby we all should try to get him another one ready. Kinda help him out a little.He's soon to run out of names.

How about Numb Nutz.

Anyone else have a suggestion?

Cal

I get a kick out of you, I really do. You throw a log on the fire, and when it gets hot you cry foul. Why not find somewhere else to hang out? 99% of us get along on here, a lot of us know each other personally and have met face to face.... Guess you're mad about that?

Crowderfarms":1t4402oa said:
I get a kick out of you, I really do. You throw a log on the fire, and when it gets hot you cry foul. Why not find somewhere else to hang out? 99% of us get along on here, a lot of us know each other personally and have met face to face.... Guess you're mad about that?

There's some people who just don't want friends...after all didn't he have to run off s&w to get on here.
Or is it possible someone else run off S&W?

Cal

Calman":g1jpm94h said:
Crowderfarms":g1jpm94h said:

There's some people who just don't want friends...after all didn't he have to run off s&w to get on here.
Or is it possible someone else run off S&W?

Cal

S&W Last post was Oct 27 5:41 am
tncattle joined Oct 27 5:48 am

Cal

tncattle467":1nltct0t said:
Crowderfarms":1nltct0t said:
And Pee Wee packed your be nice for a week.TTCLM.

Dude,

I am not who you say I am. I would appreciate it if you would stop harrassing me. I am going to turn you into the adminstrator on this site to see if you can be banned. Now, I have asked nicely and been nice and will continue to be. So hows about you stop being immature and we can all just get along or at least tolerate each other.

:frowns: :cry2: :cry2:

I normally stay out of these posts, but it sure seems like a waste of a valuable forum. Somebody just trying to stir the pot. I have meet Crowder know he actually is who he says he is, some of the others on here that try to stir the pot they need to get a life.

RN BSN":2o40lnp3 said:
Seth, Every time you call someone "DUDE" you give yourself up. Your dad never calls anyone dude, he is a little more mature than you, no much, but just a little. You and your dad have been playing games on this board for several years. Why, I guess some people can't get attention any other way. I feel sorry for you in a way, you need professional help son. If you have to play games with everybody you must learn to hide stupid. You have done a very poor job of it so far Seth. http://www.claibornefarms.net/me%20and% ... esized.jpg

HaHaHaHa :banana: :banana: :banana:

tncattle467":3id07vf2 said:
tom4018":3id07vf2 said:
I normally stay out of these posts, but it sure seems like a waste of a valuable forum. Somebody just trying to stir the pot. I have meet Crowder know he actually is who he says he is, some of the others on here that try to stir the pot they need to get a life.

Indeed they do.

Well, then what was the purpose of you posting this? I don't see were anyone can gain anything useful from it.

RN BSN":1dk2k5pg said:
Seth, Every time you call someone "DUDE" you give yourself up. Your dad never calls anyone dude, he is a little more mature than you, no much, but just a little. You and your dad have been playing games on this board for several years. Why, I guess some people can't get attention any other way. I feel sorry for you in a way, you need professional help son. If you have to play games with everybody you must learn to hide stupid. You have done a very poor job of it so far Seth. http://www.claibornefarms.net/me%20and% ... esized.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

A short time after joining this site, there was a certain someone who had it in for Crowder. They wanted him banned. It was pretty strange.

Just another common theme.

Which Sybil will it be next time?

We need to get going with our campaign contributions.

How many banks can we get robbed before 2012? I hear tell it takes a lot of nickels to keep up with those foreign contributors.

CB is a must for Secretary of Defense.

There won't be any problem with Paint holding that "Dash for the Durocs" on the White House lawn will there? This would receive international attention and could very easily become an international event.

Latest posts