Credit Cards

Help Support CattleToday:

pappy1":36qns6gc said:
sorry
i think i came across wrong!
i hate credit!

and who i am!
who i am is of no major importance unless i am selling livestock, not on this board
If you hate credit that is your business. Just stay out of mine. I love credit. Maybe you don't know how to handle it. Sounds to me that you burned yourself with it.
I don't recall anyone asking who you were. Personally I could care less who you are.

I have a credit card. Sorry. I also have the ugliest stock trailer in existence. I own a duplex and live in a townhouse (temporarily while i'm finishing school) I breed tropical fish. I am partial to british breeds but also like a good continental for a crossbreeding program. I have a small group of horses one is a skipper W filly (4) one is a Two Eyed Jack Cremello Stud colt (1) the other is a Boston MAc filly (4). I am currently buying equipment to setup a lab in my spare bedroom. I have worked on cattle outfits From NC to IDaho. I drive a ford truck when gas is cheap. I believe that there is a difference between being broke and being poor. I don't know what else to put but feel free to judge me and point out anything i am doing wrong also if i didn't include something let me know and i'll post it.

'ole pappy there's alot of CATTLE COUNTRY in this world and just because you live in the mid-west dont mean you live in CATTLE COUNTRY. to me cattle country is anywhere there are cattle.

Thats cool I have done angels and discus for 20 or so years.
Keep up the good work

MD

As soon as i settle down i want to get into something more difficult than livebearers but they are alot of fun.

Its just like cattle, start with good stock and they will do most of the hard lifting themselves.

MD

i've been working on pineapple swords but i can't get any new stuff to live, probably because iget it at petsmart but they die in about a week and there isnt any other fish shops around. All my young stuff does fine, no problems with the tank either.

Try aquabid.com s&h isnt that bad, try to find a breeder that does what you want to do close (next day shipping) and have the fish sent US postal mail.
Petsmart is a LARGE chain and doesnt buy from local breeders, so as a result their stock is usually lower quality.

Its all about the stock, great stock = easy to handle
poor stock = impossible to keep from dieing lol

Email me if you have any questions

MD

it seems that the whole point of the message was MERRY CHRISTMAS and maybe what it stands for. did it get lost in translation? Sounds like it.