Credit Cards

Help Support CattleToday:

la4angus

Reaction score
I just got a big suprise. I had to call Visa, the credit card co. to dispute a bill that I shouldn't have been billed for. Anyhow when I got done with, the young lady at the other end of the line wished me a "Merry Christmas." No Happy Holidays, just a "Merry Christmas". I'm glad to know that's a major co. that the ACLU hasn't been able to get to yet. I told the young lady that I was gonna tell a bunch of people about this. I will definitely use my "Visa Priority Club Card" 100% of the time.

la4

personally using a credit card is not good business unless you pay it off each month!
why pay the interest to someone else?
work hard save more brag less and hide a few bucks for a rainy day!!!

pappy1":2h3xab2p said:
personally using a credit card is not good business unless you pay it off each month!
May not be good business for you but it is for me.And just who are you to tell me what is good business and what isn't when you haven't been on here for a full day yet, and won't say where you are from. Cattle Country is just about the whole U S of A except for the cities and towns.

ok
have em use em pay em off each month!
hate paying others interest! like paying wages for work not done!

sorry la
where i am from is of no importance! does not take a locality to see who is who! and or what is right!
what works for you won't work for me!

pappy1":fokwl9jx said:
sides la4
s la covers a lot of ground! will supply specifics as soon as you do!!
That's all you need to know. It's a helluva lot closer than Cattle Country.

:D :D
i expected a better response from you than that!
:eek: :eek:
try nebraska! more than a few acres also oklahoma,just some acres a few acres in kansas, NONE in la!
i said CATTLE country!

pappy1":31zyue1q said:
Hey Pappy, LA4 was just trying to compliment a major Corporation for not patronizing the rest of the world with "Happy Holidays". He's a big boy, thats well versed in being in charge of his personal finances. ;-)

This guy sounds like someone I "Used" to see on here regularly.

Always trying to pick an argument about the piddliest little crap I ever heard of.

La4Angus, How dare you use that credit card! You'll go broke doin that!

Sheeeeeeeesh

pappy1":38yabzkh said:
ok
i basically said why use credit cards??
interist is high!
Because you can't buy anything where you aren't known without a credit card unless you have cash, you can't order anything thru the mail order outfits without a credit card, you can't rent a car without a credit card , you can't buy airline tickets over the net without a card, at many hotels or motels you can't book a room without a card. I use interest free or 1% to 2 % interest cards.

You take care of your finances, I'll take care of mine.

la4angus":1ditbzfu said:
I just got a big suprise. I had to call Visa, the credit card co. to dispute a bill that I shouldn't have been billed for. Anyhow when I got done with, the young lady at the other end of the line wished me a "Merry Christmas." No Happy Holidays, just a "Merry Christmas". I'm glad to know that's a major co. that the ACLU hasn't been able to get to yet. I told the young lady that I was gonna tell a bunch of people about this. I will definitely use my "Visa Priority Club Card" 100% of the time.

la4

What a nice surprise! It's been a while since I've had anyone from a major company do that. I'm glad to know at least one of them haven't knuckled under to the p.c. crap. Thanks for sharing that! :)

ga. prime":3u1b8ao7 said:
That pappy sure is a happy hombre. All those exclamatory statements and smiley faces.
Yup. Kind of a know it all busy body, huh.

sorry
i think i came across wrong!
i hate credit!
my attmepted point was only meant not to pay citi or any of them interest!
then all of a sudden it shifted in another direction about locality etc etc! and who i am!
who i am is of no major importance unless i am selling livestock, not on this board
or am buying livestock not on this board
, selling i collect!! buying i have letters of credit and or bank drafts. i do not feel the need to fully indentify myself to any one here,more than likely would not make any differnce anyway!

Latest posts