Craigslist prize bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

In this market around here it is 5-6x what he would bring, as ear cattle don't do well here. I have nothing against them, just isn't a market for them here. Some of these people need a trip to a stockyards to get with the real world with current prices....

farmerjan":34k4ladq said:
In this market around here it is 5-6x what he would bring, as ear cattle don't do well here. I have nothing against them, just isn't a market for them here. Some of these people need a trip to a stockyards to get with the real world with current prices....
And to find out what their market demands are.

JMJ Farms":2zoyjm4x said:
Fire Sweep Ranch":2zoyjm4x said:
True Grit Farms":2zoyjm4x said:

18 months old and ONLY 750 pounds? Yikes, who needs those kind of genetics? Plus, he looks mean! :nod:

What one lacks in size must be compensated for with attitude :lol2:

He doesn't look mean, just looks sad.....Besides when did "red Angus" have white on their faces and horns???? I missed something somewhere... :secret: :???: :???:

Either of those bulls would make a nice rug or hatrack. Wish I could buy them for what they're worth and sell them for what they think they're worth.

RanchMan90":2eeglr45 said:
How could you go home without him? Lol those white feet kill calf prices by resembling Holstein
:???: His calves didn't have any white feet and even if they do, it wouldn't kill the calf prices.
He's not bad bull.

Muddy":1h0aucjg said:
RanchMan90":1h0aucjg said:
How could you go home without him? Lol those white feet kill calf prices by resembling Holstein
:???: His calves didn't have any white feet and even if they do, it wouldn't kill the calf prices.
He's not bad bull.
It does here, just another one of those geographical differences :) Cargill won't take calves with white feet or bellies.

OleScout":6xj70i3o said:
https://northmiss.craigslist.org/grd/5901730173.html

AI sired and named bloodlines. How could you go wrong on these guys?

Not feeding them enough? They look like bottle-fed calves that weren't well taken care of.

Latest posts