Craigslist prize bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

M.Magis":eqzvs4ht said:
Yeah, I meant that tongue in cheek. I can't help but think the seller doesn't even know what an angus is. At least I hope they don't.
At last he isn't pathetic looking bull...just wrong breed.

I bet that he could be a mean little motor scooter.

3r63E63s85Kc5Fc5t3d724aa57e4a0e781c39.jpg

M5farm":26pmam9w said:
http://panamacity.craigslist.org/grd/3890317945.html

with as much rain as we have had this year I was thinking about buying and selling it to jogeephus

They actually look like they are in pretty good shape.
Just not very practical since they typically only calve every other year if I recall correctly.
But I'm sure they would be useful for someone who needs a draft animal.

glacierridge":11y1h7ox said:
M5farm":11y1h7ox said:
http://panamacity.craigslist.org/grd/3890317945.html

with as much rain as we have had this year I was thinking about buying and selling it to jogeephus

Just not very practical since they typically only calve every other year if I recall correctly.
Nah they have calf every year but their gestation are longer than cattle and the heifers usually have their first calf at 3 years old.

Taurus":3memn8r4 said:
glacierridge":3memn8r4 said:
M5farm":3memn8r4 said:
http://panamacity.craigslist.org/gconditionrd/3890317945.html

Nah they have calf every year but their gestation are longer than cattle and the heifers usually have their first calf at 3 years old.

At any rate, not practical for 99.999999999% but they are definitely healthy and in good condition.

glacierridge":14ivs16v said:
Taurus":14ivs16v said:
glacierridge":14ivs16v said:

At any rate, not practical for 99.999999999% but they are definitely healthy and in good condition.
Buffalo meat is very good as I am told, lean but still tender....that's depends on what types of water buffalo. One type is a dairy type and another type is draft type. Not sure which type that produced marbled meat. Mostly water buffalo in United States are using as dairy. I believe there is a huge commercial water buffalo dairy in your state.

glacierridge":3dxkeysz said:
Holy cats!!!
Can you track down where and let me know?
I honest to goodness would go out of my way to take a tour there!
My bad, its not in Wisconsin but Wisconsin do have a water buffalo dairy and I believe it was only one dairy in the state.

Latest posts