Craigslist prize bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

Muddy":2zklg8iv said:
Well the cheap jersey steers can produce the similar results of the wagyu beef...
And margarine is similar to butter.

You must be talking average daily gain results and not average carcass value results.
Wagyu beef has won multiple National and International blind tasting competitions and awards.
I only recall Jersey beef placing in the top 10 once and that was several years ago.
Wagyu beef by far commands the highest carcass values in the world.
Whether they are worth it or not is another matter.

Son of Butch":2zh8uqaa said:
Muddy":2zh8uqaa said:
Well the cheap jersey steers can produce the similar results of the wagyu beef...
And margarine is similar to butter.

You must be talking average daily gain results and not average carcass value results.
Wagyu beef has won multiple National and International blind tasting competitions and awards.
I only recall Jersey beef placing in the top 10 once and that was several years ago.
Wagyu beef by far commands the highest carcass values in the world.
Whether they are worth it or not is another matter.
I recalled that some jersey beef ranked closest to wagyu beef in some contests. One jersey steer was placed second next to a wagyu steer last year I think. Definitely not talking about average daily gains, Sonny.

Someone here raises Wagyu and posted some pics of their beef a couple years ago. The ribeyes sure looked great--intense marbling.
I'll look for the thread sometime. (well, for once, the search thingie worked prety good)
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=84069

BX58_FB_Wagyu.jpg

Cattleman200 and whitecow among others raise the ugly critters....

Perhaps he forget add a period? But zebus are dirtiest cheap around here. I won't buy a zebu for a $1,100.00 either.

Muddy":1i49wl8e said:
https://stcloud.craigslist.org/grd/5336385355.html

Something tells me there's more in the woodpile than just red Angus and Hereford...
:lol: :lol:
'no papers available'
Yep, we can see why too.

Looks like a stunted bull to me than an actual mini. Ive seen few folks trying to sell either runt or stunted bull as a "mini" for ridiculous high prices. Ive seen a mini piedmontese, a mini shorthorn, a mini charolais and mini beefmaster bull sold as intact mini bull. I hope they didnt kill their mini cows with these runt bulls.

Latest posts