Craigslist prize bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

M-5":3dxzmmm7 said:
ga.prime":3dxzmmm7 said:
Doesn't have typical hereford color pattern does he? "Throws big calves, not a good heifer bull"- probably scares away a lot of potential buyers.

SHHHHHHHHHHH. don't say that folks round here don't know no better.

That POS wouldn't even feed out good for freezer beef. Photoshop that pecker off of him and he'll look like a POS heifer. :mrgreen:

TexasBred":mr1w46pg said:
Nice looking bull there Fitz. Wonder what the price is?

The text in the ad says weaning age bulls and one 13-month old. I'm pretty sure the one in the first picture is older than that. Maybe he's the sire?

Rafter S":2019ut2k said:
TexasBred":2019ut2k said:

I don't know about the price. I think I've seen that person list Bulls before. They do look nice.

The text in the ad says weaning age bulls and one 13-month old. I'm pretty sure the one in the first picture is older than that. Maybe he's the sire?

Could be the sire. The second picture may be close to 13 months. Thought some of the guys close to that area may be interested. I was up in those parts last year looking at a used tractor.

Rafter S":2itj973o said:
TexasBred":2itj973o said:

As I said....thats a nice bull whatever the age...ad talks about a couple of bulls.. :nod:

TexasBred":2t77imlm said:
Rafter S":2t77imlm said:
TexasBred":2t77imlm said:

As I said....thats a nice bull whatever the age...ad talks about a couple of bulls.. :nod:
Same 'ol, same 'ol. Pretty much the same on the Brazos about your catfish.

James T":1ki31uwx said:
As I said....thats a nice bull whatever the age...ad talks about a couple of bulls.. :nod:[/quote]
Same 'ol, same 'ol. Pretty much the same on the Brazos about your catfish.[/quote]
My catfish on the Brazos?? Tell me about it. I'm in the dark here. I've never fished the Brazos.

Has it come up any with the recent rain, ice and snow?? My tank finally filled up and ran over. Hoping the lakes catch some water.

Latest posts