Craigslist prize bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

Backbone Ranch":2zyf72un said:
That beefmaster bull looks a lot like a cow. The Charlois bull is overpriced and should have been kept a steer. He is nowhere near $2500. He has a sway back and his back end looks like a dairy cow's. The Angus bull has a head that is too big for his body. The jersey bull looks almost identical to a 4 month old jersey heifer that we raised. None of those bulls would I even consider keeping intact.
The last pic of the Char looks completely different from all the rest.
At least the Jersey isn't priced 3x what it is worth as a salebarn slaughter animal.

greybeard":1x53n6z2 said:

You noticed that too? He has a brand in the last pic. No brand in the earlier pic. Either the pictures were taken at a different time or else it is a different bull.

backhoeboogie":1f0osffq said:
greybeard":1f0osffq said:

You noticed that too? He has a brand in the last pic. No brand in the earlier pic. Either the pictures were taken at a different time or else it is a different bull.

I'm thinking its the sire.

^ I took a closer look at all pictures of Char bull and they are all same animal. You can see the faintly brand in earlier pictures.

M5farm":2ro879sm said:

The Angus looks like a cross with that big head I sure wouldn't use him for a bull I could buy better bulls out of the sale barn
The Char he has problem looks like something that should be hamburger but someone let him live just because he had papers
The Beefmaster looks horrible for a Beefmaster bull and should not have been allowed to pass down his genes sure not following the Lasater6
The Jersey is what he is a dairy bull will make some hamburgers and $500 is not way over his market value

backhoeboogie":5k5aixuq said:
greybeard":5k5aixuq said:

I don't think its the same bull I was wondering if that was his sire

Latest posts