Craigslist prize bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

M.Magis":3rte1l08 said:
glacierridge":3rte1l08 said:

Rafter S":3rte1l08 said:
I wonder what would be the result from breeding that bull to one of those two heifers. I'm picturing a red/white faced greyhound. :D
Oh sad...
But probably...
They need some protein shakes and a weight training program to bulk up...
With some good care the heifers could look a little better but I think the bull is about as good as he's gonna be.
Hoping those heifers are in an awkward growth spurt.

3waycross":11gukhkk said:
You don't get out much do you..........go read the stupid Shorthorn thread

Hey now, what's up with that jab?
I've seen the thread but haven't gone back to it for some time because it doesn't pique my interest much, I usually go thru threads that entice me most first.

But in all seriousness, why are people seeming to be on each other more than normal lately.
Aren't people getting in the holiday/giving spirit? :-(

I know we all like or dislike certain breeds, but can't we all just have a little peace on earth for a while?
Now 3way, this isn't specifically at you, it's us all. Myself included.

People obviously raise what they raise because they like it or their market wants it, nothing wrong with highlighting good qualities on "your breed". In fact, I like learning about them.
But it does make me a little sad to see people tear other things apart that they only have heard thru hearsay. Now if they had a personal bad experience from something that would make sense, and it's ALSO a good learning tool, besides hearing about the positives from a personal experience.
I love this aspect of the boards and why I do keep coming back, there is so much to learn from and teach to each other.
Kind of defeats the learning if there is a lot of little tifs going on :-/

glacierridge":1t501vfq said:
3waycross":1t501vfq said:

I've seen the thread but haven't gone back to it for some time because it doesn't pique my interest much, I usually go thru threads that entice me most first.

But in all seriousness, why are people seeming to be on each other more than normal lately.

I know we all like or dislike certain breeds, but can't we all just have a little peace on earth for a while?

People obviously raise what they raise because they like it or their market wants it, nothing wrong with highlighting good qualities on "your breed". In fact, I like learning about them.
But it does make me a little sad to see people tear other things apart that they only have heard thru hearsay. Now if they had a personal bad experience from something that would make sense, and it's ALSO a good learning tool, besides hearing about the positives from a personal experience.
I love this aspect of the boards and why I do keep coming back, there is so much to learn from and teach to each other.
like.jpg

glacierridge":1kcmxiw7 said:
3waycross":1kcmxiw7 said:

3Way and Tarus are father and son. They are just having fun poking at each other.

Isomade":raga9abg said:
glacierridge":raga9abg said:
3waycross":raga9abg said:

3Way and Tarus are father and son. They are just having fun poking at each other.

Father and son...I was think more like Husband and Wife. :lol2:

glacierridge":3tb0eyow said:

Just be selective in who you select as a teacher. Some do defeat the learning process with misinformiaton. Disagreeing with them is not a sin.

[quote
3Way and Tarus are father and son. They are just having fun poking at each other.[/quote]

Father and son...I was think more like Husband and Wife. :lol2:[/quote]

Which one is which??????

Well i guess i have peaked at Cattle Today.....I have now been called a bytch to a moron.

Think I will take some time off!

3waycross":10totp0i said:
Well i guess i have peaked at Cattle Today.....I have now been called a bytch to a moron.

Think I will take some time off!

Consider the source and get a big laugh. :lol: :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts