Cow thinks she is a bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Cstevens

Reaction score
We have a cow about 8 years old who was open year before last and this year she aborted. My question is this. Has anyone had a cow that absolutely thinks she is a bull. To the point that she fights with our bull and won't let him breed the other cows. She tries to fight the neighbors Bulls. Bellowing all the time and throwing dirt at them. she isn't mean or aggressive to us. Even walks with the kids down the road and back. She refuses to let the bull breed her as well

Sounds like she has hormonal issues. Don;t know but a shot of GnRH or lute or both a week apart may help.

Welcome to the forum. And I agree with Waco. She's failed to raise a calf twice. That's plenty reason to sell her, even without the behavior you described.

Round here we have a name for ladies like her, she's a c@ck blocker.

And she's gotta go!! :wave:

Deepsouth":1la14egn said:
Your cow thinks she's a bull well Bruce Jenner thinks he's a woman. :shock:

Should list it as a tranny Bull/Cow. Bet some Hollywood or LGBT person would pay a fortune to save it from the packing plant like that gay Char bull in Europe.

wacocowboy":35w4xdm3 said:
Deepsouth":35w4xdm3 said:
Your cow thinks she's a bull well Bruce Jenner thinks he's a woman. :shock:

Should list it as a tranny Bull/Cow. Bet some Hollywood or LGBT person would pay a fortune to save it from the packing plant like that gay Char bull in Europe.
I actually searched that and was amazed that the activists gathered over $8000 to save him... I'd label all my cull bulls gay for that price! :lol:

Probably cystic but needs to hit the road with that long a history of not paying her way.

Latest posts