COW STORIES WANTED FOR TV SPECIAL

Help Support CattleToday:

Well I looked up the PBS show on the chicken. It is really a great program! (Except for the goofy lady in the red dress.) If you guys haven't watched it, take a look. It is pretty darn entertaining!

We were next in line to be a family on Trading Spouses until they were canceled. I had almost decided that 50 thousand dollars may not be enough for what they would try to do to us..We finally got a DVR and were able to dissect all the episodes of TS.. There was one episode where the mother went to a rugby playing family. She was forced to play a game and hurt her hand. She went on and on at how they ignored her injury. They showed her hand that had a smashed finger that was all bloody. Watching like you would, it appeared to be legit. But something caught my attention. Rewound, and sure enough, the bloody finger they showed was not the right hand she was holding, but the bloody finger was on a left hand.....but something else caught my eye, rewound, it was not even a womans hand but a mans hand. Well, unless she has manhands, (for the seinfeld fans).. :lol2: Other things i found, arguments where the people in different shots had on different clothes but showed to be the same conversation. So, they took what you said over the time they were there, clipped and make their own conversations. The editing was horrendous, yet, viewing it one time it was almost invisible.. We pretty much had decided no way we wanted to do the show. Here is the photo i sent in of us. We had 2 kids left at home. Our youngest daughter looked a little like Brittney Spears/Brook Hogan and did tons of sports. Our son spent his days on 4wheeler, dirt bikes and they would have put captions any time he'd speak because he's a very quiet fella like his father and was at the mumbling age..I figured they'd send me to some PETA persons house, seemed to be the way they usually went.

People are constantly telling me i need a reality show. I do not know why and i sure hope its not because i'm Honey BoBo-ish...

That was around 10 years ago, my hair is grayer now. I almost had 4 teenagers at one time, missed it by a couple months when oldest turned 20, youngest turned 13. That would turn anyone gray. Thank goodness for Nice and Easy, i can be dark brown again every month..lol

Thank you all for being so helpful. If you have any more stories, or know of anyone who has stories, please send them my way.

And if there are any of you that are still skeptical, this is Mark Lewis. I've also created the projects "Cane Toads: The Conquest", "Rat", and "The Pursuit of Excellence" specials for PBS.

Best,

Mark

Latest posts