? For Fenceman

Help Support CattleToday:

Don't build any new barbwire fence , electric only. If you have to repair or work on barb wire use a nylon camstrap and pull it as tight as you can by hand, no one gets hurts and you should be able to tighten half a mile of fence from each end and have it plenty tight. We are in a dangerous enough business, we don't need to have piano wires wizzing by our soft parts.

Don't build any new barbwire fence , electric only. If you have to repair or work on barb wire use a nylon camstrap and pull it as tight as you can by hand, no one gets hurts and you should be able to tighten half a mile of fence from each end and have it plenty tight. We are in a dangerous enough business, we don't need to have piano wires wizzing by our soft parts.

Ok.
But, where can I buy piano wire in bulk?

They both seem like super nice guys but, I think they need to meet up at a stripes. Maybe have a couple of those hotdogs that roll around on that warmer all day and a tall boy while they talk it over. If y'all pick the one in Lampassas make sure not to sit on the curb on the north side there's tons of stickers on that grassy slope towards the creek. They'll get in your dogs paws and their a pain to get out. Hope y'all work it out.
Lampasas needs a Whataburger I'm tired of driving through and having to settle

Lampasas needs a Whataburger I'm tired of driving through and having to settle
Very true. Most times we settle on late night Chicken Nuggets from the McDonalds, definitely not a first choice but it's right there at our exit. Probably the only time I eat the things

That's how I feel any time I go through a town other than Lampasas, burnet or Hamilton and have to settle for a whataburger......
Not many will get that.
Any recommendations on places in lampasas? I usually just hit the sonic or Pizza Hut but I am sure there's some good spots.

I thought every texican knew whataburger copied Storm's,. ..they might have gotten bigger but not better.
Also depending on how your traveling. The consistent best bbq in the state is the drive through beer store in lometa.
Get your yeti filled with beer and ice, a BBQ sandwich and range cubes loaded up and never get out the truck...

Also depending on how your traveling. The consistent best bbq in the state is the drive through beer store in lometa.
Get your yeti filled with beer and ice, a BBQ sandwich and range cubes loaded up and never get out the truck...
This sounds like my kind of place. I always tell everyone if things keep changing around here I'm moving somewhere between Lampassas and Hamilton.
If we are traveling 281 in the daytime we always try to hit a DQ, nearly every small town has one.

This sounds like my kind of place. I always tell everyone if things keep changing around here I'm moving somewhere between Lampassas and Hamilton.
If we are traveling 281 in the daytime we always try to hit a DQ, nearly every small town has one.
I plan on being somewhere in that area soon myself. The stack of filled & sealed moving boxes in my living room and the upstairs bedroom gets bigger every day.

Damn that is amazing, the trifecta! I always enjoy that drive and now I'll enjoy it a little more. Storms will be on the list to check out as well. Thanks

Latest posts