Help Support CattleToday:

mnmtranching

Reaction score
Pheasants from the Latest Hunt.

P1010073-1.jpg

P1010063-1.jpg

My WY Muley 07.

P1010021-3.jpg

Rattler, These are pre rut Muley's. I bone the meat and chill it down. That high country gets cold at night, the meat will partly frozen by morning, when left in the open on a sheet of plastic.
Then it goes in a cooler. Yes pre rut Mule Deer are very good eating.

Joe, I have had great adventures in both MT & WY hunts.
I will share the hunts. Back in the 80's I wrote for Fur Fish and Game Magazine. Gave it up, to much time and not enough money.
Boss Lady says, time to do some writing again. So I'm working on it. Enjoyed the writing and and now have more time.

mnmt,
I am sure I must have read some of your article. I was running a long line trap line back in the 80's. I subscribed to Fur Fish & Game and read it from cover to cover every month.

Didn't know if we had any of the old articles left?

Boss Lady dug around came up with some old Fur-Fish-Game Magazines from the 80's

This is a feature article Jan 1987.

The Young feller on the right is me the guy on the left is my brother.

P1010011-3.jpg

I sure like the atypical rack in the center of the wall. That would look good in the back of my truck. :lol:

Wow! I really like it too, and I really like your house. I wish I could be able to write like that. I've always though it would be great to be a guide or one of those guys that have the hunting shows.

mnm i read what i could of your artical would like to read it all is their any place i could find it online.thank's

rattler

rattler":399zdyo2 said:
mnm i read what i could of your artical would like to read it all is their any place i could find it online.thank's

rattler

Be fun to see if they go back to the 80's. http://www.furfishgame.com

Get back to you latter rattler.
Got to go for now, off to the Twin Cities and all that traffic. :shock: :shock:

Happy Thanksgiving All :D

Latest posts