County Fair results!

Help Support CattleToday:

showmomof2

Reaction score
The kids showed in the county fair today and did quite well. My son ended up with reserve grand hereford, grand limi, grand commercial, and my daughter ended up with grand maine, reserve grand limi and grand simmental. The simmental went on to win overall reserve and she will go to auction tomorrow. On top of that she took best of show with her 4-h pullets and best of show bantam rooster. They and my husband stayed at the fairgrounds tonight, but I came home to take care of the critters. I'll have pictures soon. I didn't get to take the best pictures because I was helping switch calves, but my dad took alot.

We are in Marion County. I like having the fair this time of year. It was so hot in August-it must have been miserable! The weather has been perfect this week for the kids and calves. they called me from the fairgrounds this morning asking me to bring jackets!

We just got home with everyone. The auction was today and my daughters reserve champion heifer brought $1000.

I have put some of the pictures in the gallery but haven't had time to get some more ready. I am dog tired right now. Handling 9 head was alot different than the 2 last year!

Latest posts