County Fair Over II (Pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

aplusmnt

Reaction score
Out of a week of County fair this is all the pictures I have to show for it :( My daughter took these with video camera that can take pictures also.

Our heifers showed back to back in classes and then were both in the grand drive together so me and wife were both busy taking care of a heifer each and I guess no one got any pictures.

But here was my sons show steer, best we can show you.

TreyandRocky.jpg

TreyandRocky2.jpg

So how did they do??? Did the heifers get Grand or Res??? I think everyone has at least one show that goes really well that someone doesn't take pic's. Just like this year was my last year to show and I was showing my last Jr mkt lamb and I think my mom got one or two pic's but least I have a really good one from the sale. ;-)

Steer stood second in class.

Two crossbreed heifers both won their class and the one that we raised ended up Crossbred Reserve Grand Female standing behind the Grand that was an aged cow that has won it the past few years in a row.

Good Job!!! we take our stuff tonight and weigh in tomorrow.
Show both beef and hogs on Thursday

Misty":3vmlpnj3 said:
Good Job!!! we take our stuff tonight and weigh in tomorrow.
Show both beef and hogs on Thursday

That would be a busy day! We show hogs on Wednesday morning, Beef Breeding classes on Thursday morning and then Market Beef Thursday night. I could not imagine doing all species on one day. I would for sure not get any pictures that then.

Good luck to you!