Costco ?

Help Support CattleToday:

callmefence said:
Silver said:
Being a card carrying Costco member also gets you $1,000 off a new Ford vehicle.

Brilliant marketing.... exactly the kind of people who buy Ford. Folks who buy their barn at the grocery store.

I never saw any barns but the all Costco that I have been in sold a whole lot more than groceries. The groceries have always been less than a third of the store. Like most other stores, some things are a great buy, other things not so much.

Hey sstterry Lol !!! No offense taken . My wife says i am like a recluse and live under a rock all of the time.

I do seem to vaguely remember something about Costco being mentioned a some point and time. There aren't any Costco stores in Arkansas and i have never been to one. Would like to though.

I am a member of Sams Club and very familiar with Wall Mart. Their main head quarters is about an hour away from me. I remember going to some what was called 5 & dime stores as a boy around the age of 8 that i think Sam Walton started out with before he moved up to hid Walmart store. Your right about the influence Walmart has over the state. I49 from Alma to Bentionville was bilt mainly because of Walmart headquarters and Tyson food head quarters are located in the same area .

I did find out though that Costco was saleing barn kits through another company called Barn Pro's like what someone else had mentioned. But Costco no longer sales barn kits .

Don't worry about offending me over poking jokes about Arkansas Lol !!! I have thick skin and you probably won't come up with any kind of remark about Arkansas that i haven't herad before . Lol !

Dave said:
callmefence said:
Silver said:
Being a card carrying Costco member also gets you $1,000 off a new Ford vehicle.

Brilliant marketing.... exactly the kind of people who buy Ford. Folks who buy their barn at the grocery store.

I never saw any barns but the all Costco that I have been in sold a whole lot more than groceries. The groceries have always been less than a third of the store. Like most other stores, some things are a great buy, other things not so much.

I stand corrected....... department store.

Pays to be a savvy shopper regardless of the product(s) you wish to obtain. If nothing else Costco tier 1 gas prices are consistently 15-20 cents below their respective local counterparts coupled with an additional potential of a 4% discount via their rewards program...whats not to like?

Latest posts