Costco Wagyu Beef Sale $300 off!

Help Support CattleToday:

chippie

Reaction score
shipping and handling included.

2zfq534.jpg

Jogeephus":2rfr4qaj said:
Did it say how much grassfed was?
I think that grassfed boneless rib is $179.99 a lb. Hard to believe but suppose there is folks that do buy it so they have something to brag about. It is hard to imagine that there is those people really have more money then they can spend. We have a small local beef business and this time of year is prime rib time,for sure. We sell mostly choice but a high select is just as good. One thing that really counts in the ribroast business is the cook's. The roast has to be handled right and they can turn a ordinary chunk of meat into super good eating or can turn a super choice roast into very poor meal.

Here are the links to the grassfed:

http://www.costco.com/CatalogSearch?storeId=10301&catalogId=10701&langId=-1&keyword=Grassfed+beef

Both state that the cattle were not fed GMO products, no hormones, no antibiotics and pesticide free. Many people are getting on the no GMO bandwagon. There are people who will not buy my eggs because I do not feed GMO free chicken feed.

USDA Certified Organic Grassfed Boneless Ribeye:
Features:
2 - 5lb Ribeye's
Organic, Grassfed
$18.00 per pound
No growth hormones, stimulants or antibiotics.

Organic Grassfed Boneless Ribeye 20 - 10 Oz Steaks
Features:
20- 10oz Steaks, 12.5 Total Lbs, $20.80 per Lb.

It gives me a tingling sensation just imaging such a life
You purchase the most expensive cuts the merchant has to offer.
You just gave a donation to something or another, but it doesn't matter you donated and that's all that matters.
The young poor unintelligent young man that loaded the groceries in your Mercedes acted as he expected a tip, but he needs to learn not to expect handouts, but it's obvious he'll never attend the university and we need such people for the labor jobs.
You have planned this for weeks and the day has arrived.
You carry the bag of charcoal around to your back deck to the new top of the line grill you just purchased You fill it with the charcoal, but it just won't burn.
You notice you have ruined your white shirt and your hands are completely black, it's discusting and almost more than you handle.
Then you read on the bag that lighter fluid is needed to light the charcoal, uh why didn't it come in the bag.
First thing you need a shower and a change of clothes
After a 35 minute commute you have the lighter fluid and are late so you soak the charcoal thoroughly
Now we're getting somewhere, oh my gosh you have forgotten the wine, but your wife is a saint and has already seen to it, what a relief.
She looks stunning no wonder everyone envies you.
The wine has a wonderful aroma
It's time to show her how men grill meat, but you need another glass of wine.
You begin to prepare the wagyu just as the internet site instructed and you noticed the pool is GREEN !
The pool boy is here everyday for hours, you'd fire him but your wife insist he you keep him, just can't figure why she wants to keep him.
He better open another bottle of wine
The wagyu is done exactly as you have read and looks delicious.
As your begin the meal with your beautiful wife on the patio overlooking the city you realize that you may be her trophy husband, opposed to what everyone claims that she is your trophy, she is a lucky women.
The wagyu is wonderful it has a distinct taste the smoky, rich, zingy flavor, what is that zing, but the wine compliments it so well.
It's crisp on the outside yet rare on the inside, just as the internet instructed.
The wine is perfect but there is an oily residue in your mouth you just can't place, but you have shown her the man you are, the grill master is who you are
We need more wine if he's to show her later what a man he is, as long as she doesn't have another headache, it's seems as those have been coming a lot recently. especially after a day out at the pool, wonder if maybe it's the chemical in the pool.
You think to yourself as you survey your kingdom this is the life, but what is that oily taste in my mouth ?

FYI, the wagyu sold out.

Sadly there are people who believe as long as something is extremely expensive, it has to be good. I wonder if most of the cost is getting it shipped from Japan.

If I was a millionaire I'd still be buying ribeyes - corn finished of course. BTW - GP, check Harvey's they got a deal on ribeyes this week. Not in paper but they are only $5.79 lb.

Latest posts