Correction

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidently this is a "thing"
Shower beer.
Neighbor asked me about it the other day. She's a nice gal n all but I'm happily married.
Slow your roll Romeo, shower beer is not a thing. With your alcohol addled brain I think you misunderstood her intentions.
Probably heard stories of drunks next door and was checking for herself as to what kind of sleazeballs are in the neighborhood. :)

Last edited:
Slow your roll Romeo, shower beer is not a thing. With your alcohol addled brain I think you misunderstood her intentions.
Probably heard stories of drunks next door and was checking for herself as to what kind of sleazeballs are in the neighborhood. :)
Actually, twas her that enjoys the shower beer. I thought it a bit odd meself. Like I said. I guess it's a thing. I'd never heard of it before. 😆

I hardly imbibe!

Why not just slam it before you get in the shower? I don't need any water in my beer and I'm not in the shower very long.

I had to look up Buzz Ball's. I had never heard of them. And, yes shower beer is a thing and has been for a long time with the younger-than-me crowd.
I was just introduced to Buzz Balls a couple weekends ago. Too sweet for me. I wash too fast to hold a beer in the shower; However someone left a bottle of Knob Creek on the counter next to the coffee pot. The choice was easy.

I'm going out the door to blade the driveway this morning. Hoping to have a steady hand to pull that load behind.

Reactions: mwj
Why not just slam it before you get in the shower? I don't need any water in my beer and I'm not in the shower very long.

Ive heard it used in... hair of the dog... applications. Take a cold shower with a drink to get moving in the am. It's also used for the... I never stopped drinking... crowd.

I'm not either if those but know people who are.

Ive heard it used in... hair of the dog... applications. Take a cold shower with a drink to get moving in the am. It's also used for the... I never stopped drinking... crowd.

I'm not either if those but know people who are.
My application is usually before or after a work related event I really don't want to do.
Stop and smell the roses. I can still shower in less than 30 seconds like it's basic training, but I allow the little extra luxury of a minute or five.

My application is usually before or after a work related event I really don't want to do.

Stop and smell the roses. I can still shower in less than 30 seconds like it's basic training, but I allow the little extra luxury of a minute or five.
I'll hazard a guess that you, like me, when accused of taking too long in the shower, are compelled to reply "it's mine, and I can wash it as fast or slow as I want to!"

2006 Chevy half ton crew cab, 2wd, 5.3, >240,000 miles. Everything works except the gas gauge and the odometer. Well, there's this trick to make the air conditioner work, but I'll show you when you get here.
Oh, and the radio won't turn off and the back bumper is bent. Tailgate works (bonus)

Mileage will change because it's a daily driver. $5,000

Vehicle ads are entertaining.

2006 Chevy half ton crew cab, 2wd, 5.3, >240,000 miles. Everything works except the gas gauge and the odometer. Well, there's this trick to make the air conditioner work, but I'll show you when you get here.
Oh, and the radio won't turn off and the back bumper is bent. Tailgate works (bonus)

Mileage will change because it's a daily driver. $5,000

Vehicle ads are entertaining.
I was interested until you said it had a tailgate. Your gonna need to take that off.

I was interested until you said it had a tailgate. Your gonna need to take that off.
That takes about ten seconds to pitch into that scrap metal pile you have behind the shop.
I just proved it by removing and reinstalling it as type this post, while jamming to Anne Murray.

I'd almost bite on that if I knew the person and knew they maintained stuff. 5k don't get much nowadays in cars and trucks.
Well, you definitely don't know me, so just pictures to prove it.
The truck has been smoked in, and probably some other nastiness I won't divulge.
The copilot seat is really nice. The towels are just there to protect the fabric because that's where Bo the dog sits.8F01CE77-E8D8-419D-B7FE-D20A2A2C62EB.jpeg

And the bent bumper
5BF3BF88-4CB3-4439-BB10-77B03AD91B86.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts