Corn Gluten?????

Help Support CattleToday:

somn":qa37qaqn said:
seth":qa37qaqn said:
What exactly is corn gluten?
Don't let these people try to fool you into believing their lies. Corn gluten regardless if it is corn gluten meal or corn gluten feed it is a byproduct of the wet milling of No. 2 yellow corn and nothing else. Certainly not wheat.

http://www.iowacorn.org/ethanol/ethanol ... wetmilling
-WHEW! and not only that - but - WOW!!

I didn't intend to stimulate your sardonic retort, somn! My response to the thread was in explanation to ONLY the word "Gluten" - not a dictionary interpretation of the phrase "CORN gluten."

Insofar as my supposed motives are concerned - I think that calling me a "Liar" is a little strong! But - whatever!

Thank you for your detailed response to Seth's question. I am sure that most of the members of the Board will remember it for some time. If I have a further desire for specific information regarding grain nutritional composition, I shall contact you, if you are willing.

DOC HARRIS

DOC HARRIS":2tvppnms said:
somn":2tvppnms said:
seth":2tvppnms said:
What exactly is corn gluten?
Don't let these people try to fool you into believing their lies. Corn gluten regardless if it is corn gluten meal or corn gluten feed it is a byproduct of the wet milling of No. 2 yellow corn and nothing else. Certainly not wheat.

http://www.iowacorn.org/ethanol/ethanol ... wetmilling
-WHEW! and not only that - but - WOW!!

I didn't intend to stimulate your sardonic retort, somn! My response to the thread was in explanation to ONLY the word "Gluten" - not a dictionary interpretation of the phrase "CORN gluten."

Insofar as my supposed motives are concerned - I think that calling me a "Liar" is a little strong! But - whatever!

Thank you for your detailed response to Seth's question. I am sure that most of the members of the Board will remember it for some time. If I have a further desire for specific information regarding grain nutritional composition, I shall contact you, if you are willing.

DOC HARRIS
Did he ask what is gluten or did he ask what is corn gluten? Why talk about boats if a persons ask a question about tractors? If responding to his question don't quote my answer.

KMacGinley":1nxewtql said:
somn":1nxewtql said:
SEC":1nxewtql said:
:cry: :cry:

Not enough sleep or what?
Lack of sleep is no excuse to tell lies.

I believe he was addressing you Mr. Sunshine. :)
I've noticed that to be a theme on this site people seem to always want to back the liar. Honesty isn't real important to most people here. The uninformed always want to stick together, They must feel safer in numbers. I guess I've always figured if you don't know what your talking about it that it is usually best to keep your mouth shut and use your 2 ears to listen and learn. Do you also think that corn gluten comes from wheat and other grains?

Latest posts