Cool bull pic

Help Support CattleToday:

About an hour before dark, calves were pairing up with their momma's but big daddy was in the way .

Trying to get back there later on this year to see my mother in law. Just turned 91 and still lives alone on the mountain.
Those mountain folks are tough..I seen a little old lady out there riding a zero turn mower awhile back,looked like she weighed 70 pounds ..and was hanging on the bars like a monkey ,running wide open,..once I past a old man laying down on his side while working his garden ,they don't give up..

Those mountain folks are tough..I seen a little old lady out there riding a zero turn mower awhile back,looked like she weighed 70 pounds ..and was hanging on the bars like a monkey ,running wide open,..once I past a old man laying down on his side while working his garden ,they don't give up..
Could have been her! She finally admitted last spring she probably shouldn't be mowing any more. Plus, she freakin' always mowed in the wrong direction and busted out numerous windows from throwing rocks.😂

Thanks folks ! It is an awesome place to live and raise your family . I'm sure everyone on the forum feel the same about their little slice of Heaven !

Latest posts