Cook on an old disc blade

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard":2z1od9pm said:
Out around Crane and McCamey, they just call those a West Texas Wok.
I saw a guy cook breakfast fajitas for 20 in one--all at one time.

Yep there everywhere and used from fajitas to frying fish

Season fajita meat the way you like it and add onions and peppers
Throw on wok and pour in one beer
When all the beer evaporates off, the meats done
Roll up in a tortilla and eat with one hand while holding beer in another

Boudin sausage taken out of casing and crumbled, chicken breast cut into bite size pieces, steak cut into bite size pieces, breakfast sausage crumbled.
Put in disc and pour in a can or two of rotel.
Cook till done and not too runny.
Roll up in a tortilla

cross_7":1wm323pn said:
And another thing there aint no slow goats left in that country either :mrgreen:

Made me laugh Cross.......reminded me of the time my buddy told us if we were going to San Antonio we should eat at this Mexican restaurant at eh River Walk. He claimed that it was where they "invented" Fajitas. Well everyone but me ordered the fajitas and they were great.

Well, I love goat(cabrito) and they had it on the menu so i ordered it. After a couple bites I asked the waiter how old was this cabrito? He smiled and told me muy viejo(pretty old). At that point i asked him if it was cabrito or cabron. He laughed and brought me some fajitas.

3waycross":27q65use said:
cross_7":27q65use said:
And another thing there aint no slow goats left in that country either :mrgreen:

Made me laugh Cross.......reminded me of the time my buddy told us if we were going to San Antonio we should eat at this Mexican restaurant at eh River Walk. He claimed that it was where they "invented" Fajitas. Well everyone but me ordered the fajitas and they were great.

Well, I love goat(cabrito) and they had it on the menu so i ordered it. After a couple bites I asked the waiter how old was this cabrito? He smiled and told me muy viejo(pretty old). At that point i asked him if it was cabrito or cabron. He laughed and brought me some fajitas.

:lol: :clap:

There was an old Mexican man that I worked with and he'd eat at the senior citizens center everyday and everyday they'd serve peach cobbler
I'd always ask what they served for lunch
After a while peach cobbler became pinche cobbler :mrgreen:

There was an old Mexican man that I worked with and he'd eat at the senior citizens center everyday and everyday they'd serve peach cobbler
I'd always ask what they served for lunch
After a while peach cobbler became pinche cobbler :mrgreen:[/quote]

i hear ya,,around here it's pinche everything.

Latest posts