Continuous fence

Help Support CattleToday:

That's what we used for out bull pen. 6 1/2 feet tall and for that application wouldn;t think of anything else. Got the stuff from Go-Bob

I would definitely consider it if I was building a pen or wanted pipe fence. I buy panels that are manufactured locally and they sell quite a bit of the stuff. I didn't want anything permanent initially so I invested in really heavy portable panels.

J&D Cattle":1r1ibsl4 said:
I would definitely consider it if I was building a pen or wanted pipe fence. I buy panels that are manufactured locally and they sell quite a bit of the stuff. I didn't want anything permanent initially so I invested in really heavy portable panels.

Where did you buy your panels? I called Corbin steel. They are just east of KC.

RiverHills":1ttrtbmp said:
J&D Cattle":1ttrtbmp said:

Where did you buy your panels? I called Corbin steel. They are just east of KC.

I bought the panels from a guy that is between Sullivan and Bourbon off of Interstate 44. If that's close to your location PM me I'll send you their name and number. A new pipe place also went into Houston off of Highway 63. I bought some pre-cut pipe from him that I used for corners and line posts recently. Both owners are good people.

Latest posts