Connealy Confidence Plus

Help Support CattleToday:

SchenkAngusFarm

Reaction score
What is going on with this bull? Are they not able to produce enough straws? I've seen straws selling for $250 each and I'm just curious why?

I've heard a lot of talk about him at the sale barns but am yet to see any offspring.

Any help is appreciated.

Heard about a month ago he hasn't produced in quite some time ...

Use Connealy Courage instead?

Thanks. That would make sense. Something must have happened for him to not produce.

I guess I can always just use something else. I just heard a lot about his popularity and was curious what the hype was.

I have a son out of the original Connealy Confidence 0100. I always wondered what was up with the Plus bull as the original one wasn't around all that long when Plus showed up? B&G

Looking at his video, you can see that he's walking with a serious limp. It looks like he had early onset arthritis in one of his hocks. Whatever the case, he didn't last very long or there would be semen available from him (I had hoped to use him too, despite the limp). He's a good example of why you should look at the videos of the bulls that you plan to use. It allows you to see if there are any ambulatory problems, problems with the way they walk, and it can give you a better indication of their docility (based on how they move and react to humans in the video and to those behind the camera).

Latest posts