Coming out of lurking to say thanks!!

Help Support CattleToday:

TCFC

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a shout out to all of you guys posting all of this awesome information! I just had an interview for vet school a month ago, and wouldn't you know it, they asked cow questions (the animal of which I have some of the least hands on experience). All of the questions I could answer correctly because I read it on the Cattle Today forums! Thanks guys :D

I got in, so I am now officially a vet student (YAY!!). Only 4 years till I can have a credit card that says 'Dr.". I want to do large animal, can't wait to start more practical learning :D

TCFC

congratulations to you!! And I hope you will continue to have interest in the large animals, and choose to practice on large animals, we sure need those LA vets. They are becoming scarce. Keep up the good work.

Katherine

It is a four year program, but I have already done two years of university to get the required courses I need to apply for vet school. Maybe that is where the six year idea is coming from?

TCFC

Congrats. Please consider moving to SW TN when you get the DVM beside your name. Not one that will even look at a cow in my county. Good luck!!!

All of the questions I could answer correctly because I read it on the Cattle Today forums!

Glad to be of service. :lol: Glad you got accepted. ;-)

Please e-mail the webmaster with credit card info for your "Cattle Today" tuition payment. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts