Cide kick II Surfactant

Help Support CattleToday:

You don't need a penetrant for foliar sprays like 24d if you spray before 9am. Plants that utilize a heavy waxy coating to retain moisture do most of the respiration at night. During the day the breathing holes are closed tight.

A penetrant is for herbicides like Remedy that work when sprayed on.the stem. It all depends on how the herbicide works and how it moves through the plant. Not all herbicides travel through the vascular cambium.

TT, the joke in the SEC is that LSU fans stink. The non alumni fans are called "corn dogs". Yeah, it's true. The last game I attended had me worried I was going to catch the plague from the stink arse old woman with severe halitosis who screamed "DEFENSE" for 2 hours in my ear.

I guess other areas in the SEC have decided to become soap dodgers, too. When Kentucky and LSU play this year ya better bring a respirator with vapor filters.

JWBrahman":2za5o1s7 said:
TT, the joke in the SEC is that LSU fans stink. The non alumni fans are called "corn dogs". Yeah, it's true. The last game I attended had me worried I was going to catch the plague from the stink arse old woman with severe halitosis who screamed "DEFENSE" for 2 hours in my ear.

I guess other areas in the SEC have decided to become soap dodgers, too. When Kentucky and LSU play this year ya better bring a respirator with vapor filters.
I had heard that too, but I didn't realize it was a joke.
:hide:

(yep, I'm getting primed up early for CFB season)

Me too. Always look forward to college football. No idea what my Aggies will have this year but I'm sure they'll find some way to stink up the place in several games. About decided it's part of the game plan.

Latest posts