christmas present?

Help Support CattleToday:

rkm":p607tdt5 said:
My brother-in-law bought his wife a nail gun for christmas. :lol: :lol: Its a good thing she didn't know how to use it. :help:
Wow ~ that is a bad one in my book!

My wife started buying our boys Craftsman tools when they were about 15 or 16, and still does. They're now 33, 32, and 32. Last Christmas as one of them opened up his 19.2 volt rechargable drill, he told her, "You know mom, when we were kids and we were gettin tools for Christmas, I remember thinkin, what a sucky gift for a kid! Now I know what it means to not only have tools, but to have decent tools. Thanks for gettin us those sucky gifts all those years, and don't quit now."

cfpinz":2rxmh5ir said:
My favorite gifts are the same ones each year: socks and underwear. By the time Christmas rolls around my socks are wore thin and I've blown the back end out of my drawers. Can't wait.

cfpinz
That's what we get my brother every year - for pretty much the same reasons! :)

Underwear from my grandmother when I was a teenager....til this day, my brothers still have a good laugh at my expense.

My grandmother would buy the granddaughters one pair on underwear each every Christmas. After we unwrapped them, she would make us hold them up for all to see. She got the biggest kick out of that, and I justed wanted to crawl under something and hide. :help: :shock:

My brothers thought it was darn funny. Stupid brothers! :roll:

It's funny now, but wasn't back then! :lol: :lol:

Just_a_girl":2v13m634 said:
Underwear from my grandmother when I was a teenager....til this day, my brothers still have a good laugh at my expense.

My grandmother would buy the granddaughters one pair on underwear each every Christmas. After we unwrapped them, she would make us hold them up for all to see. She got the biggest kick out of that, and I justed wanted to crawl under something and hide. :help: :shock:

My brothers thought it was darn funny. Stupid brothers! :roll:

It's funny now, but wasn't back then! :lol: :lol:

Yes. One year my mom got me this package of super sized, nylon grannie panties. Each of my brothers put on a pair over their clothes and had their picture taken as I sat mortified on the couch. I don't know why my mom thought those were going to fit me. I was 18.

Latest posts