Christians

Help Support CattleToday:

I'll never hold his Mormonism against him. We've got dozens of churches in every community and none of them believe alike or can get along yet they all claim to be "Christian". BUT I think we all agree on much more than we disagree on.

3way we have a couple from Texas up in DC too that I hope relocate as soon as they get voted out of office.

TexasBred":3fp149a6 said:
I'll never hold his Mormonism against him. We've got dozens of churches in every community and none of them believe alike or can get along yet they all claim to be "Christian". BUT I think we all agree on much more than we disagree on.

3way we have a couple from Texas up in DC too that I hope relocate as soon as they get voted out of office.
we cant afford too,, anyway he's closer to Christian,, than the muslim we got now

What makes you so sure Obama is Muslim? I've read a lot that says he is Christian not Muslim! Here's the problem... too many lies to realy know "WHO" or maybe I should say "WHAT" we are voting "FOR". They want to win so badly, that they will do whatever it takes, including ruin another person thru lies , just to get elected. How is that so Christian? BOTH parties race to see whose lies we fall for the best and then learn how to lie better. Romney in jeans?.. that he is uncomfortable wearing. Hmmmmm
Valerie

vclavin":2v2hwisp said:
What makes you so sure Obama is Muslim? I've read a lot that says he is Christian not Muslim! Here's the problem... too many lies to realy know "WHO" or maybe I should say "WHAT" we are voting "FOR". They want to win so badly, that they will do whatever it takes, including ruin another person thru lies , just to get elected. How is that so Christian? BOTH parties race to see whose lies we fall for the best and then learn how to lie better. Romney in jeans?.. that he is uncomfortable wearing. Hmmmmm
Valerie

Well we've given BHO 4 years almost and he's given us nothing in return and promises nothing except "more of the same". Time to send him to the unemployment line.

The theological debate might have remained relegated to Sunday school discussions and interfaith summits were it not for the presidential candidacy of Mitt Romney, a devout Mormon and onetime LDS bishop. While the former Massachusetts governor and current GOP frontrunner has muted religious talk during this campaign, he indirectly addressed the Mormon-Christian issue during his previous White House bid.

"There is one fundamental question about which I often am asked," he said in a 2007 speech in Texas. "What do I believe about Jesus Christ? I believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God and the savior of mankind."

vclavin":r5n6f06z said:
Valerie
i be willing to bet, his wife is the reason behind that, dont want to get your thread locked so i wont say more on that subject

vclavin":3mo9rwhj said:
Valerie

Obviously you missed the interview with the Rev Jeremiah Wright. He said that BHB was indoctrinated with Muslim teachings when he met him. He also the most filthy mouthed racist minister in America and he was Obama's minister for years.

Valerie you draw your conclusions and i will draw mine!

Do i believe that Obama is a practicing Muslim(probably not) Do i believe he has tremendous sympathies in their favor(with all my heart)!

One thing is for sure I believe that Obama is an agnostic progressive for sure and for a lady that ended all her first posts here with the word Blessings you better look a little closer at your Saviour in the White House. You may have been sold a bill of goods. But don't feel bad so have a few million other well meaning liberal Christians!

and this should finish getting it locked!

3waycross":1wfz793u said:
vclavin":1wfz793u said:
Valerie

Obviously you missed the interview with the Rev Jeremiah Wright. He said that BHB was indoctrinated with Muslim teachings when he met him. He also the most filthy mouthed racist minister in America and he was Obama's minister for years.

Do i believe that Obama is a practicing Muslim(probably not) Do i believe he has tremendous sympathies in their favor(with all my heart)!

One thing is for sure I believe that Obama is an agnostic progressive for sure and for a lady that ended all her first posts here with the word Blessings you better look a little closer at your Saviour in the White House. You may have been sold a bill of goods. But don't feel bad so have a few million other well meaning liberal Christians!

For your information I was asked to stop using the term Blessings!!!! Or I would still be doing it...seems you guys are offend by being blessed, I was told it upsetting most of you!!!
Now, I have read that his mother wanted him to see all/many different religions and then he could make an informed decision.. I have also read that the Moslem religion is not bad just like Christions are not bad just some "people" are bad and they - not the religion they practice - is the problem. I did NOT vote for Obama!!!! I just feel if you listen to one political channel or another you only get that political view and slanted at that.
Valerie

vclavin":1ucwowfp said:
3waycross":1ucwowfp said:
vclavin":1ucwowfp said:
Valerie

For your information I was asked to stop using the term Blessings!!!! Or I would still be doing it...seems you guys are offend by being blessed, I was told it upsetting most of you!!!Now, I have read that his mother wanted him to see all/many different religions and then he could make an informed decision.. I have also read that the Moslem religion is not bad just like Christions are not bad just some "people" are bad and they - not the religion they practice - is the problem. I did NOT vote for Obama!!!! I just feel if you listen to one political channel or another you only get that political view and slanted at that.
Valerie
well you never said it to me,, or i would have thanked you ...

3waycross":3iysgzxo said:
Obviously you missed the interview with the Rev Jeremiah Wright. He said that BHB was indoctrinated with Muslim teachings when he met him.

Dang. Folks sometimes refer to me as BHB on this site.

May as well lock it down; it aint going nowhere. I am sick of biting my tongue. Wish I would tell folks how I really feel.

I enjoy reading the Sermon on the Mound/Mount. Have read it many times and will read it many more times before my days end here on this earth.

This come's down to a simply philosphy some people think the government should take care of them and some don't.
The government only has two way's to raise income, taxes or print it and both hurt the economy.
The bigger the government get's the less freedom's we have.
This is a decision the country has to make.

vclavin":16c44r42 said:
Why is it Democrats are considered non christian and only Republicans have christian values?
I'm Democrat , against abortion and against same sex marriage. I don't get it
Valerie

This has been a pretty interesting discussion, but we did get a little side tracked. Valerie, you certainly do not have a good understanding of the political realm. There is no perfect cow and there is no perfect presidential candidate. Choose the one that best fulfill your needs.

It is very simple, what you are against is what Democrats promote. For whatever reason that is not resonating with you.

I'm not super religious. Sunday morning you will find me out with the cows having some quiet time rather than in a pew, and I can't stand politics, but if there was ever a time before to stand up for what you believe in, it's three months from now.

Enjoyed hearing everyone's opinions! :tiphat:

vclavin":3lreehrk said:
Why is it Democrats are considered non christian and only Republicans have christian values?
I'm Democrat , against abortion and against same sex marriage. I don't get it
Valerie

Valerie
The democratic party left you and I year's ago, you just haven't recognized this yet.
Your value's haven't changed but the party line has. The shift started in the 60's and swung completely off course by the end of the 70's.

Wow..if someone tried to tell me to stop offering Blessings, I would have told them to shove it...err..umm...

STICK IT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE !!

I tend to make my decisions about people based on their actions & comments, not what someone else has to say about them. And as far as media types and polititian, I simple assume everything they say is carefully crafted and agenda driven. Look at their behavior and actions, and said agenda will be revealed!

I'm sorry to sound harse about this, but to everyone who's whining about the lies and liars in politics....you sound, at best, incredibly naive. Yes, politics can be dirty, but it's always been that way and always will be.
Sticking your head in the sand and wishing that everyone could just get along is silly and childish.
Politics is IMPORTANT. For some it's about power and influence and it brings out some of the worst traits of humaity. But for some of the rest of us, it's about a way of life. And when you have two sides diametrically opposed to each other, it's gonna get ugly! Because it's about either preserving a way of life or forcing a major change on someone else's. That's what our 1st civil war was really all about. And that's what's the next one will be about, too.

vclavin":2p1o1lrl said:
Valerie

This was a statement by Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Abul Gheit on Nile-TV. It was made on the «Round table show».

This is the statement recorded:

Adul Gheit said he had a one-on-one meeting with Obama, where the US President told him that He was still a Muslim, the son of a Muslim father, the step son of Muslim stepfather, that his half brothers in Kenya are Muslims, and that he was sympathetic towards the Muslim agenda.

Adul Gheit claimed Obama told the Arabs to show patience. Obama promised that once he overcame some domestic issues, like the Health care reform, he would show the Muslim World how to deal with Israel.

Source: Israeli magazine, Israel today.

Muslims teach that you never leave the muslim faith. If you do the penalty is death...Once a muslim always a muslim so at least they will always see him as one of them regardless of what he professes with his mouth.

Red Bull Breeder":34zlah59 said:
Macon and the mods have been pretty good to us over the last year folks, lets kill this one ourselves.
Agreed. I am finished :deadhorse:

Thanks , I appreciate your opinions and input. I still believe the only way to get things back in order is to find a way to let the ones we are voting for understand just how dissatisfied we are at having to vote against candidates instead of for them. I sure wouldn't want to get voted in that way!! Only we can change things and it won't happen by continuing to vote for the lesser evil.
Thanks again,
Blessings ( for those that want it lol)
Valerie

Latest posts