Chick Magnet

Help Support CattleToday:

I once drove the ultimate chic magnet.

I showed up at the California International Airshow one morning - in a pair of jeans - cut off below the knee - some flip flops and a ratty old T-shirt that asked - "Want some? - Anytime Baby!"

I walked past some killer babes at about 0800 and said hello - they gave me the - "*&%$*&^%$ off you dirty old man!" look.

I walked over to my vehicle - fired it up and did a 15 minute airshow practise. When I landed the babes were all over me. Literally had to crawl up on the wing to get away.

Every morning I had messages taped to the aircraft. And some fairly explicit photos as well.

And yes - every night I went home to my very nice hotel room and slept alone and quite comfortable in that king sized bed.

Seems a lot of women like Hornets and are ready to jump into the rack with a driver.

Heck - you want to catch my eye you had better be a person who actually has the ability to carry on a conversation - because as my old Daddy said to me once:

"No matter how hot they are son - some day you are going to wake up and realize you have to talk to her!"

:lol: :lol:

A pair of great tits and a great asss are nice to look at - but they do not last forever - and sooner or later you have to talk to them! And they better be able to carry on an intelligent conversation.

Bez>

Canadian_Cowgirl":1hse6e12 said:
lol Ford f350 dually!
ford-2.jpg

Sums it all up! ;-) ;-) but has to be FORD!!! :lol:

Katy

Back when I was in school, we had one word for guys that drove trucks like that .......COMPENSATOR

Brute 23":2pt2kxtl said:
I feel bad for you... :( . Maybe we should take up a collection and give it to him for some "assistance". 8)

Hey can you feel bad for me as well and take up a collection? :lol:

maybe I can get one of them there compesetory trucks TR is talking about. :lol:

I am sure all things play a part in attracting the opposite sex, clothes, Job, and vehicle. Key is to buy the kind of vehicle that fits you. It might be a muscle car, sports car, or Truck. You do not want to buy a corvette and attract corvette type girls when deep down you are a Truck guy. You might end up with a mismatch.

I am sure girls look at what a guy drives to tell a little about the person. You just do not want it telling the wrong thing and attracting the wrong girls.

I am sure girls look at what a guy drives to tell a little about the person. You just do not want it telling the wrong thing and attracting the wrong girls.

I used to drive a "Hearse".

Did it attract dead girls? :lol:

MikeC":1c15q55v said:

I'm trying to figure out what when I was younger I would have thought of as "the wrong girls"

dun":2t02o9zy said:
MikeC":2t02o9zy said:

I'm trying to figure out what when I was younger I would have thought of as "the wrong girls"

Me too. The ones my Mom called the "Wrong" ones were the exact ones I wanted to go out with. :lol:

MikeC":egcqqae8 said:

When you were young it probably scared away the girls, but today you would have a large following. They would all be wearing black baggy clothes with black lipstick and fingernails. And wearing Rob Zombie or Slipknot shirts.

You were ahead of your time! :lol:

When you were young it probably scared away the girls

Au Contraire, my friend, the "Hearse" didn't scare the girls away.

It was their Moms and Dads it scared away.

I remember one girls' Dad loaned us his car cause he didn't want his daughter going out in that thing.

It was 67 Plymouth GTX w/440 magnum. Won some money drag racing that night! :lol:

Oh to be young again. I'd make all the same mistakes over.

MikeC":2wudlfpz said:
When you were young it probably scared away the girls

Au Contraire, my friend, the "Hearse" didn't scare the girls away.

It was their Moms and Dads it scared away.

Maybe it was that mattress you installed in place of the casket that scared the parents away ;-) :lol:

Latest posts