Chick Magnet

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy44

Reaction score
saw an ad for a car , it said it was a real chick magnet, my question to you chicks out there is, does the car a man drive really attract you to him, if so what kind of car or truck do I need to get to spice up my love life

All you need 1950 Studebaker, got all the puddin pop i could handle.

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":bv651afj said:
Maybe you should post this question on some singles forum. Or maybe you should ask them country gals if they think your tractors sexy. :lol:
Yep we love them green ones. ;-)

lol Ford f350 dually!
ford-2.jpg

Sums it all up! ;-) ;-) but has to be FORD!!! :lol:

Katy

Brute 23":1950q4uf said:
Little bait.... catches little fish....

Big bait.... catches big fish.....

Expensive bait catches money grubbing, scandelous, *@#$*%#. ;-)

Well good thing that trucks big bait, and not expensive! ;-)

Katy

cowboy44":17h9j9qr said:
saw an ad for a car , it said it was a real chick magnet, my question to you chicks out there is, does the car a man drive really attract you to him, if so what kind of car or truck do I need to get to spice up my love life

Chick magnet car...that's funny! I've heard the same said about cars that women buy...but the details with that aren't printable. :shock:

Let me assure you...if you aren't on probation or parole, can dance, hold an intelligent conversation (notice I didn't stress grammer or accent, I said intelligent conversation), dress neatly, do well in polite company, AND have a JOB, the vehicle makes very little difference.

That said, get a Jag...but don't drive it up to a shack! :p

Alice

I liked my husband's personality when I met him. The only vehicle I saw him drive was an older pickup and a race car. My husband appeared to be a bit of a geek(in a good way). Well, I was with a mutual friend and we passed by another friends house and there sat a newish shiny gorgeous black Corvette. I asked who's car that was and it was my future husbands. It intrigued me that he would have a car like that and made me think there was more to him than I was seeing. I was already in love with him before seeing that car. By the way the car he drove back and forth to work was an old brown Hornet. :D

My advice would be to get something you like and that fits your personality. If you go out and buy something expensive just to get a girl you might end up with the wrong kind of girl.

High maintenance automobiles and high maintenance women, you must be a workaholic if you want either.

Two rules I was taught about women.

Don't go looking for one. Just do what you enjoy doing and one day you'll meet her.

When you do meet her, treat her like you would want someone to treat your future wife.

ok first of all. i dont look at what a guy drives. sure it helps if hes in a big truck, but truthfully, im not gonna 'hook up' in one so it dont matter much. yes, tractors are very sexy. but only a RED one. and to 'spice up your love life' you have to be POLITE! make her laugh. and smell good. that can really turn a lady on. ;-) just be yourself. good luck!

how old are you?? just wondering.

Alice":3u96nglb said:
Chick magnet car...that's funny! I've heard the same said about cars that women buy...but the details with that aren't printable. :shock:

Something around 20-25 years ago my wife bought a bright red Mustang GT. On the way home she went past the loacla burger joint. It was lunch time for the high school and all of the high school boys were whistling and carrying on when she went by. Sure boosted her attitude for a day or 2. She was only in her 40s but it brightened her day.

Canadian_Cowgirl":21m84ku6 said:
Brute 23":21m84ku6 said:

Katy

Dead give away... when they think a $40,000 truck isn't expensive. :shock: Run... and run fast. J/K ;-)

Brute 23":1bcsg68g said:
Canadian_Cowgirl":1bcsg68g said:
Brute 23":1bcsg68g said:

Katy

Dead give away... when they think a $40,000 truck isn't expensive. :shock: Run... and run fast. J/K ;-)

im not a money grubbing, scadelous, *@#$*%#!! Im a good person who works there butt off doing something i love to do!! :) With expensive taste!! ;-)

Katy

Let me assure you...if you aren't on probation or parole, can dance, hold an intelligent conversation (notice I didn't stress grammer or accent, I said intelligent conversation), dress neatly, do well in polite company, AND have a JOB, the vehicle makes very little difference.
Alice

Alice is right on the money. I would stress HAVE A JOB. You don't have to dance well, just be willing to try now and again.
Chicks dig that :)

i agree with Alice and Cattleluvr 18 but have to add a sweet fit in jeans and a nice T.
The car doesn't matter.
Confident in himself not cocky.
A sense of humor.
Edit,
My husband's still got it (jeans and all). and he drives a '92 dodge ram deisel. I should point out when we met he drove a '92 dodge dakota (we met in '92) but i totaled that truck...didn't like it.

oh yeah

money doesnt matter!! seriously, it wont be the end of the world if i would have to pay for something. sheesh, a guy can only do so much.

after rereading you post, i relized, you shouldnt have to buy a new vehicle just to get some action. JMO, but if all the girls are just interested in what you drive, then you need to find some better girls.

You know i changed my mind!! :shock: Go buy a horse!!! Any girl that its worthy to be with you would love any guy that picks her up on horse back!! And wears wranglers! and boots, and a Hat! money doesnt buy everything! ;-)

But yeah, just because you have an expencive car or truck, or green or red tractor doesnt mean, the right girl will fall for you, the right girl is someone who will look over what you have or dont have and see you!! :heart:

Katy

Latest posts