Chick Magnet

Help Support CattleToday:

Brute 23":20jx7sbp said:
Crowderfarms":20jx7sbp said:
Brute 23":20jx7sbp said:
Little bait.... catches little fish....

Big bait.... catches big fish.....

Expensive bait catches money grubbing, scandelous, *@#$*%#. ;-)

Now here's a little friendly advice for you youngsters out there. Listen carefully to me. Uncle Crowder knows best. :shock:

It aint the bait that does the trick. It's how you work the hook and the action of the pole and reel that counts.

Awww! Is that what they told you the first day after gym class.
laughing6-hehe.gif

be nice, hes tellin the truth. ;-) :nod: :lol:

I'd go with a classic car, maybe a Mustang, or a older pickup truck.

In saying this though I think you will meet whoever, whenever it will happen, and what you drive will have very little do with it.

GMN

Brute 23":3k9d6u60 said:
Crowderfarms":3k9d6u60 said:
Brute 23":3k9d6u60 said:
Little bait.... catches little fish....

Big bait.... catches big fish.....

Expensive bait catches money grubbing, scandelous, *@#$*%#. ;-)

Now here's a little friendly advice for you youngsters out there. Listen carefully to me. Uncle Crowder knows best. :shock:

It aint the bait that does the trick. It's how you work the hook and the action of the pole and reel that counts.

Awww! Is that what they told you the first day after gym class.
laughing6-hehe.gif

It's a poor carpenter that can't use his tools.

If your looking for Buckle Bunnies you should get a dually diesel. Dress up like a rodeo contestant and hit the bars. Doent matter if you dont know the difference between a cow and a horse. You will hook up if your not to fussy.
A lower buck aproach would be a Jeep. Not a fake one, example Cherokee but a real Jeep like a TJ, CJ7 etc.
I see a lot of chics in town driving Volkswagon Jettas and Mustangs so this might be a way to go.
But like what was said before. Any woman worth keeping, well the type of vehicle you drive shouldnt have nothing to do with it.
Haha There was a show on TV a while back were this guy went into this club on the east coast. First time he pulls in with a Honda and he strikes out for over an hour. Then he leaves and comes back with a Dodge Viper. They gave him a big wad of cash to flash around. Haha He had women crawling all over him!

Horse Guy":34l2t2aj said:
If your looking for Buckle Bunnies you should get a dually diesel. Dress up like a rodeo contestant and hit the bars. Doent matter if you dont know the difference between a cow and a horse. You will hook up if your not to fussy.
A lower buck aproach would be a Jeep. Not a fake one, example Cherokee but a real Jeep like a TJ, CJ7 etc.
I see a lot of chics in town driving Volkswagon Jettas and Mustangs so this might be a way to go.
But like what was said before. Any woman worth keeping, well the type of vehicle you drive shouldnt have nothing to do with it.
Haha There was a show on TV a while back were this guy went into this club on the east coast. First time he pulls in with a Honda and he strikes out for over an hour. Then he leaves and comes back with a Dodge Viper. They gave him a big wad of cash to flash around. Haha He had women crawling all over him!

I imagine he did, but not the right kind of women. ;-)

Met my husband in a bar. I was covered with dust, grease, and diesel fuel. No makeup. He thought my co-worker was my boyfriend.(One was married the other older then my father)

Look for a girl who is not afraid of getting dirty, but likes to get dressed up and got out to dinner once in awhile.

His truck was paided for.

:lol: Some people around town called me a gold digger, I was making over $15.00 an hour. :lol: :lol:

Alice":337dt315 said:
cowboy44":337dt315 said:
saw an ad for a car , it said it was a real chick magnet, my question to you chicks out there is, does the car a man drive really attract you to him, if so what kind of car or truck do I need to get to spice up my love life

Chick magnet car...that's funny! I've heard the same said about cars that women buy...but the details with that aren't printable. :shock:

Let me assure you...if you aren't on probation or parole, can dance, hold an intelligent conversation (notice I didn't stress grammer or accent, I said intelligent conversation), dress neatly, do well in polite company, AND have a JOB, the vehicle makes very little difference.

That said, get a Jag...but don't drive it up to a shack! :p

Alice

I have to agree with Alice. If you're not a nice person, it won't matter what you drive. What do you do when your vehicle is not the "chick's" flavor of the month, keep spending to impress? :(

Alot depends on what a fella is fishing for....

Doesn't take much to win the affection of the "queen of the silver dollar" but if you are looking for a "take home to show the family" (I know, some folk's families) kind of gal then I'd just stick with what I have and let your kind and loving personality take over.

My first bride fell for a old Ford and a Big Tex trailer that definately showed some use....still have the trailer.

Just my two bits worth Dmc

Canadian_Cowgirl":1bsa89ci said:
Horse Guy":1bsa89ci said:
If your looking for Buckle Bunnies you should get a dually diesel.

That is not true!! I love big ford diesel duallys and in NO way am I a buckle bunny!! :shock:

:lol: :lol:

Katy

Haha I was talking about Alberta Buckle Bunnies who are not on this forum<wink>
Yah have to tell them the truck is paid for. You won the buckle and promise not to do something in their mouth<jokeing>

Just_a_girl":14zk1lsk said:
Alice":14zk1lsk said:
cowboy44":14zk1lsk said:
saw an ad for a car , it said it was a real chick magnet, my question to you chicks out there is, does the car a man drive really attract you to him, if so what kind of car or truck do I need to get to spice up my love life

Chick magnet car...that's funny! I've heard the same said about cars that women buy...but the details with that aren't printable. :shock:

Let me assure you...if you aren't on probation or parole, can dance, hold an intelligent conversation (notice I didn't stress grammer or accent, I said intelligent conversation), dress neatly, do well in polite company, AND have a JOB, the vehicle makes very little difference.

That said, get a Jag...but don't drive it up to a shack! :p

Alice

I have to agree with Alice. If you're not a nice person, it won't matter what you drive. What do you do when your vehicle is not the "chick's" flavor of the month, keep spending to impress? :(
Seems stupid to spend money we dont have on stuff we dont need to impress people we dont know but lots of people do this.

I caught my wife with a brass pocket watch. What dioes that say about her taste, and good sense for that matter

dun":2crvj0qn said:
I caught my wife with a brass pocket watch. What dioes that say about her taste, and good sense for that matter

I dont quite know how to react to this one Dun. Most Wimmens dont wear Brass Pocket Watches.Have you caught her wearin' Men's Carhart under britches yet?

dun":2xdnu8qo said:

I tells me she has better taste in pocket watches than she does in men!

cfpinz

Horse Guy":2kf3rk7e said:
Seems stupid to spend money we dont have on stuff we dont need to impress people we dont know

Good common horse sense.

john250":1um93gm6 said:
Well, moocow, if those are yours just send a pic of your cows and we could have a deal. :lol: :lol:
yea maybe, except i dont roll that way. i wasnt the one that made the Moocow11 my ex did. although i did have truck like that when i was rodeing a lot. but then i started having a bunch injector problems, and the tranny was going out.(all those nebraska and coloradoe hill) but then i traded it for a chevy 3500 which wasnt a good deal for me. but the f650 is an awsome lil rig. i actually was pulling

http://cattletoday.com/photos/data/500/14517x1.jpg?2771

Latest posts