Chick Magnet

Help Support CattleToday:

haha i knew it all along, but i can dream cant i?? :lol:

But yeah dont worry about what you drive!! To tell yeah the truth id rather date a guy that drive a beat up FORD rather than that fancy thing!! :)

Katy

dun":38ul1o8r said:
Something around 20-25 years ago my wife bought a bright red Mustang GT. On the way home she went past the loacla burger joint. It was lunch time for the high school and all of the high school boys were whistling and carrying on when she went by. Sure boosted her attitude for a day or 2. She was only in her 40s but it brightened her day.

Shoot, your wife could ride by in a Pinto and those boys would still whistle and holler!

Canadian_Cowgirl":36iryrh1 said:

But yeah dont worry about what you drive!! To tell yeah the truth id rather date a guy that drive a beat up FORD rather than that fancy thing!! :)

Katy

There's that FORD reference again. Was waiting for that. :p

Aaron":2zx7fv12 said:
Canadian_Cowgirl":2zx7fv12 said:

Katy

You two behave yourselves.

And Aaron - get that young lady under control. :lol:

Bez>

Aaron":cmfja0uw said:
Your still up at this hour of the night Bez? You must have quite the night life!

Nope I am waiting for a part to be delivered so I can cut tomorrow morning - will install it tonight.

Should be here in about 20 minutes - then one hour at the discbine and then shower and bed. If the conditions are right I will knock down about 50 - 75 more acres of hay tomorrow. Hope to start at about 0630.

Bez>

I love to see a man in a truck. I have a preference for Fords, F150 and above. I prefer the old body style, I have a 2001, but the new ones are growing on me. I will give my husband credit, though. He had a Silverado when we met, and I let it slide.

Just coach a kid's ball team. All the mom's will be trying to hook you up with their little sisters, cousins, friends etc.

Terms like "Chick Magnet" and "Batchelor's Pad" are sales ptiches. Don't fall for that stuff.

I thought a "chick magnet: was a can of scratch (cracked corn).
A "bachelor pad" would be a heating pad

One year I made my son a costume by sewing cheapie Barbie dolls from the dollar store all over one of his shirts. He was a "chick magnet". Get it???

I love a man in wranglers and a cowboy hat driving a big 'ol truck! It'll sure make me look, but that sure doesn't make up for a bad personality!!!

It depends upon what type of girl you are looking for and her taste in cars or trucks.
I always liked the old 60's-70's Muscle cars, husband is into the 20's-30's cars. Bugging him for a Mustang right now. ;-)

If all a girl is interested in is the type of vehicle you drive then there is a problem.

I luv herfrds":27wpl18e said:
It depends upon what type of girl you are looking for and her taste in cars or trucks.

I'm looking for a girl who drives a Mercedes she bought with her own money.

I luv herfrds":27wpl18e said:
I always liked the old 60's-70's Muscle cars, husband is into the 20's-30's cars. Bugging him for a Mustang right now. ;-)

He must have robbed the cradle with you. Assuming we all covet the car we wanted as a teen.:lol:

Aaron":2snhso22 said:
Canadian_Cowgirl":2snhso22 said:

Katy

Well yeah aaron, It cant just be any old truck! It HAS to be a FORD!!!! :D :D

Katy

Bez> its aaron, he cant keep me under control!! ;-)

Only 5 years difference. He's older.

Grew up in Dad's 1965 Fastback Mustang. Love them old cars. :D
Dad is a Chevy man and Husband is a Ford man. Crazy family.

I was interested in my husband because he drove a sensible vehicle, no idea what kind but it was nice and most importantly paid for, that way he had more money to spend on me. ;-)
In all honesty - who he was was far more important than what he drove (which really counted for nothing since I don't remember what it was). The only women that are interested in a guy for what he drives are the same women that deserves the kind of guy that drives that kind of car.

Brute 23":hwj6nu0t said:
Little bait.... catches little fish....

Big bait.... catches big fish.....

Expensive bait catches money grubbing, scandelous, *@#$*%#. ;-)

Now here's a little friendly advice for you youngsters out there. Listen carefully to me. Uncle Crowder knows best. :shock:

It aint the bait that does the trick. It's how you work the hook and the action of the pole and reel that counts.

Crowderfarms":3v2qwfwy said:
Brute 23":3v2qwfwy said:
Little bait.... catches little fish....

Big bait.... catches big fish.....

Expensive bait catches money grubbing, scandelous, *@#$*%#. ;-)

Now here's a little friendly advice for you youngsters out there. Listen carefully to me. Uncle Crowder knows best. :shock:

It aint the bait that does the trick. It's how you work the hook and the action of the pole and reel that counts.

Awww! Is that what they told you the first day after gym class.
laughing6-hehe.gif

Latest posts