Checking back in

Help Support CattleToday:

Green Creek

Reaction score
Last time I visited CT was to tell you about the ladder accident. Three weeks and three times in intensive care, we are back home to recuperate. It was a life threatening injury and an awakening call for my husband. He has always been a little careless with his safety and got away with it for years. Now he has a lot of misery to remind him. It will take all winter for him to get back on his feet and we are just starting fall calving. The best lessons are usually hardest learned so let's hope it takes. Be careful everyone.

Bless your hearts, Greencreek. Yeah, hard learned lessons are the best...but man oh man, they suck. Hang tough...you're good folks.

Alice

glad your back.accadents like that sometimes remind an teach us to slow down as we are working.or that we could get hurt real bad an have to slow down.

We have a friend who fell off a ladder trimming trees and had to have several surgeries and therapy that took years to complete. It would have been a lot cheaper had he just called someone to do the job for him.

My husband tried to cut off his finger year before last. Safety first. And measure twice, cut once. But not your fingers.

Latest posts