Chat lines

Help Support CattleToday:

Carlos D.

Reaction score
So as time goes by and I get more aquainted with this computor----I said to my daughters I want to go on one of them chat lines I'd like to be able to talk to a farmer in spain or england or whatever --OOOOOH NOOO ---You dont want to go there ;dad --their all perverts.I say they cant be all perverts the whole world isn't made up of perverts .They say ok, but dont say we didn't warn you so they set me up on one, Well they were right, doesn't anyone meet normally anymore???
My question-- are there places where I can go and talk to people on a one to one basis who dont want to talk about sex

thanks carl

Are you referring to a 'chat room' ? If so, yes there probably are some safe places to go and just talk cattle/farming/etc. just not aware of any.
Your daughter is to be commended for recognizing that those places can be frequently visited by the less desirable elements of our society - a sad but true fact.

Bullbuyer":1qc1281o said:
Are you referring to a 'chat room' ? If so, yes there probably are some safe places to go and just talk cattle/farming/etc. just not aware of any.
Your daughter is to be commended for recognizing that those places can be frequently visited by the less desirable elements of our society - a sad but true fact.
yes; thats what I meant

carl

I sorry to tell you but you might have to leave your house for this one. It seems like there is a cattle auction everyday with a coffe shop.

good luck finding a chat room. thats just about chatting with ppl. if you find one let me know, use to be you could go in a room, like family.or so but now the pervs are every where.. i belong to a couple groups that meet at 7 or so.. and chatt. but as far as the rooms.. i havent been on in a long time.. humm maybe the powers to be.. could set up a room here? something to think about... oh well... have a good day every one we got sunshine here in wva today ...gotta get some tractor time... rose

TnWI":dd89blpg said:
There were some people meeting at http://www.bighorncountry.com in the mid to late evening -- most were ranchers and farmers, but there were the occassional dufus that would drop in.

I can picture it now. Guy walks up to a barn, hears the sheep inside and goes in. Just then the guy from Dateline steps out and asks him just what is he doing there.

Hasbeen":276ksikk said:
TnWI":276ksikk said:
There were some people meeting at http://www.bighorncountry.com in the mid to late evening -- most were ranchers and farmers, but there were the occassional dufus that would drop in.

I can picture it now. Guy walks up to a barn, hears the sheep inside and goes in. Just then the guy from Dateline steps out and asks him just what is he doing there.

Exactly :D

Actually, I was in there last night chatting with a couple of farmers - one from Ontario, and one from Illinois. They were discussing wether or not to fertilize now, or wait. OH, and what type of lime to use if you have too high of magnesium, or calcium, AND we discussed the accuracy of the weatherman. Sounds like here, only quicker posts. :shock:

Latest posts