Great signature lines

Help Support CattleToday:

by angie on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:23 am

I'm guessing more like "somebodydunsomebodywrong"
"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."angie
GURU

Private message

Here's a great one!

There are a lot of them that I like. Kenny Thomas has one that I like " My thoughts only, don't bet the farm on them. KT 2009".

Larry

I enjoy JHH's-Nothing makes a person more productive than the last minute.
KNERSIE-maybe you should change yours :shock:.
There is a fine line between arrogance and ignorance.Arrogance being in a sense 'unaware' of one's overbearing self worth/importance. Ignorance being 'unaware' or without knowledge. And then there is 'ignorant arrogance'........
I am sure you are neither, I know the reason behind your signature line but people that don't may just misconstrue things.Then again, if you are happy with it who am I to say ;-) .

One I hope nobody ever has the bad judgement to use- Love is like oxygen, get too much you get too high, not enough and you're gonna die. From one of the worst songs ever. :D

The best one ever was by ALACOWMAN- they said it couldn't be done, they said I'd be crazy to try, so I didn't. Might have been more to it than that- what about it al?

alisonb":1f5bugcv said:
I enjoy JHH's-Nothing makes a person more productive than the last minute.
KNERSIE-maybe you should change yours :shock:.
There is a fine line between arrogance and ignorance.Arrogance being in a sense 'unaware' of one's overbearing self worth/importance. Ignorance being 'unaware' or without knowledge. And then there is 'ignorant arrogance'........
I am sure you are neither, I know the reason behind your signature line but people that don't may just misconstrue things.Then again, if you are happy with it who am I to say ;-) .

It was high time I changed it back to something decent, thanks for reminding me.

Latest posts