Charolais Sale in Alabama

Help Support CattleToday:

MikeC

Reaction score
Lowndesboro, Alabama on November 4, 2005.

80 - 2 year olds and some select bred cows and heifers.

PM me with address if interested in receiving a catalog.

There is an ad in Cattle Today.

Mike Callis
Montgomery, Al

I saw your ad, Mike. Looks like it's gonna be a good one. Not just for Fall-calvers, either. Best time of the year for Spring calvers to buy bulls, too. Have plenty of time to get 'em just like you want 'em before turnout and buy 'em in a year when we know we sold cattle plenty high and made potloads of money. Let the IRS help pay for your bulls! Win/win situation. Good luck, Mike. ;-)

Texan":3r9lpa44 said:
I saw your ad, Mike. Looks like it's gonna be a good one. Not just for Fall-calvers, either. Best time of the year for Spring calvers to buy bulls, too. Have plenty of time to get 'em just like you want 'em before turnout and buy 'em in a year when we know we sold cattle plenty high and made potloads of money. Let the IRS help pay for your bulls! Win/win situation. Good luck, Mike. ;-)

Thanks, the response has been big, REAL big! Just wish I hadn't sold so many long yearlings last spring.

Mike,

The catalog looks nice and it looks like your bulls are pretty good too. I wish you the best. Goodluck

Bryan

Thanks top all who came and participated. The average for ALL bulls (long-yearlings and 2 year olds) was $2,200.

The bred heifers avg'd around $2,000.00

We were pleased to have customers as far as Kentucky, Missouri, Louisiana, and Virginia.

The high selling bull went to Mississippi State University for $3,800

Latest posts