Charbray Bull Calf

Help Support CattleToday:

Joy in Texas

Reaction score
I know most of you will say take him to the sale barn. But dang it ,he growing like crazy. He was born March 17 and weighs 650-750 lbs.
I'm thinking about putting him in the pen with the beefmaster bull calves for a few months. Just to see.
HPIM1623.jpg

HPIM1622-1.jpg

Sorry the pictures are not the best. I'll try to take some better ones next time.

i sold a char/simbrah cross couple weeks ago weighed 780.. great terminal cross... do yourself a favor and turn him in to green backs. good looking calf

thats a sure nuff nice looking bull calf.i can see why your tempted to keep an raise him out.he is a big bull calf.an he has lots of frame to him.i think im gamble an keep an raise him.when he gets 18 months old you can sell him.

If he's a Charbray, put a flanking strap on him and see if he will buck. Some of the best in the PBR are a Charbray cross of somekind.

bigbull338":2za4goco said:
thats a sure nuff nice looking bull calf.i can see why your tempted to keep an raise him out.he is a big bull calf.an he has lots of frame to him.i think im gamble an keep an raise him.when he gets 18 months old you can sell him.
that frame is one thing that will hurt you if you aint carefull.along with it he needs to be able pass on some meat in his offsprings. thats the big drawback with charbray too framey. they can be alot of air between them and the ground .but bones and hide aint gonna pay much

Latest posts