cell phone . ( what to get)

Help Support CattleToday:

Had a 4s for several years and it took a beating. My son uses it now.

I'm using a Galaxy Note now with a monster screen. I live on my phone for emails, calls, spreadsheets, notes, ect at work. Don't think I could go back to the iphone.

The phone is about the same size as a note book that goes in you front pocket. It comes with a pen to write notes. I just open different files in my NOTES for each property and write tag numbers, calf dates, or any thing else. Save it, text it, email it... ready to go.

I guess they say at U.S. cellular that I can try the moto X for 10 days and if I don't like it I can try another so looks like a moto X it is

I am holding out for one of those free phones. In the mean time I still have a phone attached to the kitchen wall. It has one of those new fangled answering machines so if I am not there people can leave me a message. That happens about once a week.

well I still have an old Samsung clamshell.....it only rings about once every other day....
I got it for my convenience. not the worlds to have me on a string.

At work I do have a Surface pro....but I am still learning how to use it....touch screen is still was to sensitive for my fingers and I do a lot of oh crapping because the wrong thing opened or deleted or something...where is that danged stylus?

I think if I were to upgrade my phone today the Samsung Galaxy is where I would go....but with the surface pro I don't need to upgrade my phone.....and I have a good cheap senior plan from Verizon with my clamshell....

I have had an iPhone 4 for a long time kept in in an otterbox and it still looks brand new. Wife convinced me to trade my 4 in for a 6 since Verizon will give me $200 for my 4 so basically I got the 6 for free. Already looking at otterboxes or lifeproof cases for my 6 have had both in the past they take a beating but keep the phone safe.

I have no idea what you people are talking about.
Last night I was talking to a couple of people. They each had phones, at least I think they were phones.
One of them wanted my e-mail address. He was looking on his phone thing to see if he already had it.
He was taking up too much time with this. I told him to just write it down rather than fiddling with all that electronic stuff. He said that would be too primitive. :roll:

Then I find out that both the people had phones you could talk in to and the phone would write it down on a screen. Just like giving dictation to a secretary.
I felt like I was caught up into some sort of science fiction movie. :shock:

Guess I am just too primitive.