Caustic

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beefy":290bjzky said:
i have a few comments, my main one being " the majority of the posters on here probably dont give a rats ass about all of this".

You know - you may be right! But if they don't, they don't have to read it - or participate in it.

That's what I do with the majority of threads here.

George

Miss Daisy":1mk0o2z5 said:
ok, i admit it... my alter egos are "crowderfarms" and "warpaint"

:lol:

Now wait just a dingdang cottonpickin minute!!!!!!!!!!

I know I'm me, cause I was lookin back at me in the mirror this mornin. ;-)

As for that Crowderfarms feller, I don't know!!! :shock:

Frankie":30l01chf said:
KNERSIE":30l01chf said:
I don't think for a moment the real man's name is Edgar, it could be Frankie for all I care. If the old man enjoys CT, good, if there isn't even an old man, what does it matter, the character Caustic Burno helped more people through "his" advice than the few he bullied.

You're welcome to your opinion. I don't think you were ever the object of his attack, insults or rude comments. I was. Talk to the Longhorn people on here and see if they think Caustic "helped" more people than he bullied. :roll: That was his prime object, bullying people. IMO, he was created just to be a bully.

Frankie,

As far as I can remember you and I have never had a cross word. You mentioned the Longhorn people on the boards were bullied by CB,CC or whoever he is today. He, they, aren't the only one's that degrade the longhorn breed. Be that as it may. I chose my breed. As we all are free to do. Not everybody likes them. They don't have to.

I admit that i have known for quite sometime, that CB and CC were the same. It just never really bothered me that much.

[/quote]in the beginiing there were seven regulars that posted under Caustic including the deceased one.[/quote]

CC,
I have alot of respect for the honesty you have shown recently. I can understand how things can go to far.
If you dont care list your co-conspirators that knew, if you don't care the original seven (I think I can list em)
And those who you have told or figured it out.
If for no other reason other than full disclosure.
MD

backhoeboogie":xr84wbtp said:
I can always come back as someone else.

I started to use a different handle, identified myself before hand and stated why I did so.I wonder why I thought that was necessary. Obviously something you will not understand.

Honesty

Just a typed word to the conspirators.

Be damned the hurt or loss of confidence in what many of us believed in.

Holy moly!!!!!

I don't pay the internet bill and get lost for a month and this is what happens. I thought sure someone would have called me!!!

I reckon I'm not as important as I thought.

in the beginiing there were seven regulars that posted under Caustic including the deceased one.[/quote]

CC,
I have alot of respect for the honesty you have shown recently. I can understand how things can go to far.
If you dont care list your co-conspirators that knew, if you don't care the original seven (I think I can list em)
MD[/quote]

Most are gone CB was originally concocted because of an Seedstock producer. Thats not for me to do, I owned up to my part and that was a long time ago when there were less than 500 members on the board. There are several on here today posting under alias.

Caustic Burno":cov9q7a6 said:
in the beginiing there were seven regulars that posted under Caustic including the deceased one.

CC,
MD[/quote]

Most are gone CB was originally concocted because of an Seedstock producer. Thats not for me to do, I owned up to my part and that was a long time ago when there were less than 500 members on the board. There are several on here today posting under alias.[/quote]

Thats what I thought.
The code of silence takes another step forward...
MD

redfornow":20oah0hb said:
Caustic Burno":20oah0hb said:
in the beginiing there were seven regulars that posted under Caustic including the deceased one.

CC,
MD

Most are gone CB was originally concocted because of an Seedstock producer. Thats not for me to do, I owned up to my part and that was a long time ago when there were less than 500 members on the board. There are several on here today posting under alias.[/quote]

Thats what I thought.
MD[/quote]

Thats what I thought.
MD

MD, I took the several on here today posting under alias as a way to justify CC/CB/Edgar's ruse...like, "Well, so and so does it." But then, after all of this confusion, who knows what is who is how is why is...oh, it's just too convoluted.

I feel like we need a freakin' scorecard, or playbill, or character reference...sheesh!

Alice

Who needs soaps, we have Cattle Today!!:lol:

Caustic came up with a lot of intelligent posts that showed a lot of knowledge. "He" also made a lot of rude and downright cruel comments to people that not only were not constructive but I think Frankie was right with the comment: "There's no telling how many beginners have been scared off the boards because of his/their insults. "
I was fooled, I thought Caustic was one man and it was bad enough to read the comments then. Now that I know that Caustic is/was a persona for not only CC but others the comments are worse. Guess there are a few people on here that like to be mean to people just to be mean. To say hurtful things just to say them. I always knew that, it's obvious with all the name calling that goes on but it is worse when people are hiding behind a different handle to do so. Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde...
Thank you for telling the truth CC (I am going with it being the truth because I prefer to give the benefit of the doubt), it wasn't easy I am sure. Just wish you'd said sorry in that articulate post of yours.

Some people have some real thin skin if you think you can be bullied through a message board. I just don't see the big deal. What harm has come to anyone over this. I suppose now the "grass farmer first" rule is a lie? F1 baldies don't make good mama's? Come on folks. No harm no foul. Ok, some of you got your feelings hurt. Are you going to get over it or make the rest of us have to read your negative posts everytime CB or CC wants to post (I don't care who is behind the handle).

Walt

I think I've taken as much grief from CB, as the next man or woman on here. I've been called a "hobby boy", a "wannabe cattleman", a "trinket, somethin or other", (can't remember the quote, just now), because of the breed i choose to raise.

This is the internet afterall. Why don't we just move on?

"Let he without sin, cast the first stone."

Crowderfarms":9ojyi6bc said:
I got a confession to make too.While everyone is all teared up and feeling the warm fuzzy sensations that seem to adhere to such events, I feel it's time for me to be truthful too.

My real name is Himey Goldstein and I live with my Mom and Dad, Gertrude and Herman in a high rise in Upper Manhattan, N.Y. I got a pony named "Stick" mom got me at Saks Fifth ave.My hero in cowboy movies is Billy Crystal.Dad bought me a set of breyer brand plastic cattle on Ebay, and I still have my fisher price farm set, from when I was 7. I feel better now.Gotta go. Mom says it Medication time.

Your Friend,

Kosher Kowboy

This one is not a surprise Kosher Crowder. We all knew that there was something odd about you, now we know what. :lol: :p

Victoria":2j7649i3 said:
Crowderfarms":2j7649i3 said:
I got a confession to make too.While everyone is all teared up and feeling the warm fuzzy sensations that seem to adhere to such events, I feel it's time for me to be truthful too.

My real name is Himey Goldstein and I live with my Mom and Dad, Gertrude and Herman in a high rise in Upper Manhattan, N.Y. I got a pony named "Stick" mom got me at Saks Fifth ave.My hero in cowboy movies is Billy Crystal.Dad bought me a set of breyer brand plastic cattle on Ebay, and I still have my fisher price farm set, from when I was 7. I feel better now.Gotta go. Mom says it Medication time.

Your Friend,

Kosher Kowboy

This one is not a surprise Kosher Crowder. We all knew that there was something odd about you, now we know what. :lol: :p

You had me fooled, Crowder.

All along I thought you were a POLLOCK! :lol: :lol:

more importantly, does this mean that CherokeeRuby is available now or are she and Edgar a thing?

Dang, some of Ya'll must have skin so thin it just has one side. I have known for a long time who Caustic was. He told me about the time I started posting years ago. I have never posted under his name though. He is someone that tells stuff like it is. I do the same thing, I don't sugar coat my words. I know camp is giving Edgar all the credit for being the expert cattleman, but Edgar rubbed off on ole Camp over the years. Camp knows his cattle. He and Dun have helped more on this board than any 100 other folks put together. I have been around cattle long enough that I can tell who is who when it comes to giving advice about cattle. Caustic always gave good cattle advice it may not have been in the way someone wanted to hear it but it was sound advice.

There are a lot of "right" posts on this thread IMHO but I can't credit all so I'll just say that all the folks giving advice about thin skin and talking about how emotions can get in the way of a person's success are more right than the other side.

I would have expected some of the others that came out on the other side to do so and have respect for their right to their opinion. I just don't agree with it. This is an Internet Chat board.

I ain't much into BMW's.

This just in:
The people who knew it was a joke are not nearly as upset as the people who the joke was on....

SHOCKER :shock:

redfornow":ntaobejy said:
This just in:
The people who knew it was a joke are not nearly as upset as the people who the joke was on....

SHOCKER :shock:

You talking to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts