Caustic?

Help Support CattleToday:

Jake":1lgmivuu said:
Oh for the good ole days. Back when I was young, mouthy and thought I knew everything. Place was a lot of fun back then. Now I'm just older, mouthy, and think I know most things.

:lol: :lol: :lol2: :lol2:

Yes, the good old days. I remember those days. I remember your posts, waaayyyy back then. ;) :) Heck, even before that! The days of "Black Power"...... now that guy was something else!

Workinonit Farm":2vzaziv4 said:
Jake":2vzaziv4 said:
Oh for the good ole days. Back when I was young, mouthy and thought I knew everything. Place was a lot of fun back then. Now I'm just older, mouthy, and think I know most things.

:lol: :lol: :lol2: :lol2:

Yes, the good old days. I remember those days. I remember your posts, waaayyyy back then. ;) :) Heck, even before that! The days of "Black Power"...... now that guy was something else!

I think at this point I have been posting on CT for more years in my life than years I wasn't posting.

Caustic Burno":1ambvs6e said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1ambvs6e said:
M-5":1ambvs6e said:

Interesting reading.

Frankie.
I can't prove it that bytch cyber stalked me and a couple others and put a lot of personal info out there.
Before she got canned as a mod.
She got so abusive about 10 of us got together to combat her and we're posting under the handle so she couldn't lock the IP address.
There was some really hinky cyber stuff going on several of us that stood up to her.
I didn't like that female dog at all. Not one single bit.
If you had let me in on it I'd have been 11.
I tried to do my part on her bs anyway.

TennesseeTuxedo":2mj28prp said:
Caustic Burno":2mj28prp said:
Thanks Jed that was the only way we could figure out to fight her. She wasn't stupid at all.

Where did she go?

Not real sure.
One day she was a dictatorial moderator the next she was gone.
It wasn't her liberal views that bothered most as she had the right .
It was the vindictiveness to anyone that didn't agree with her, the post would
disappear .

Latest posts