Caustic?

Help Support CattleToday:

Deer can bring out the worst in people. I hate the darn things.

ALACOWMAN":2snibxmh said:
Having reread most of that, I'm still confused today as I was then... I do wonder what happened to bigbull though.. :cowboy:

I just read the whole thing and I must say if Frankie were here today I would Tell her to **** also. dam she was a Bytch

M-5":34h9xc43 said:
ALACOWMAN":34h9xc43 said:
Having reread most of that, I'm still confused today as I was then... I do wonder what happened to bigbull though.. :cowboy:

I just read the whole thing and I must say if Frankie were here today I would Tell her to **** also. dam she was a Bytch
. You could tell her,, but she just got louder... She was also a liberal from he!!... Pretty good with cattle though...... :cowboy:

Rafter S":3sb6xmzy said:
M-5":3sb6xmzy said:
looks like this thread is epic

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39000

That was before my time, and I don't have time to read all 17 pages now. I bookmarked it and will catch up later.
if you got something better to do,,,,say like clean your toenails, probably best to get that outa the way first...

ALACOWMAN":zvld4q6z said:
Rafter S":zvld4q6z said:
M-5":zvld4q6z said:

That was before my time, and I don't have time to read all 17 pages now. I bookmarked it and will catch up later.
if you got something better to do,,,,say like clean your toenails, probably best to get that outa the way first...

I've only made it to page 13 so far, but it was worth it when I found this quote from alabama (who hasn't been around in a while):

"Y'all take this stuff way too personal. If you ain't careful it will give you the drizzles. Is it really worth scouring yourself over?"

I'm not one to type LOL after every sentence or two, but I did laugh out loud when I read that.

TennesseeTuxedo":3sinsn90 said:
M-5":3sinsn90 said:

Interesting reading.

Frankie.
I can't prove it that bytch cyber stalked me and a couple others and put a lot of personal info out there.
Before she got canned as a mod.
She got so abusive about 10 of us got together to combat her and we're posting under the handle so she couldn't lock the IP address.
There was some really hinky cyber stuff going on several of us that stood up to her.

TexasBred":2qo0w89x said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2qo0w89x said:
M-5":2qo0w89x said:

Interesting reading.
I read one page and quit....as Bigfoot once said "I was as confused as a termite in a yoyo". :lol2:

quote="M5farm"]
TexasBred":2qo0w89x said:
Someone here on the forum posted a great one a while back:

"Confused as a termite in a yoyo".........I still laugh everytime I think about it. :lol: :lol:
If you knew me you would understand why I say that.[/quote]

I started to put this in the dementia thread

Oh for the good ole days. Back when I was young, mouthy and thought I knew everything. Place was a lot of fun back then. Now I'm just older, mouthy, and think I know most things.

Jake":1w6hkzre said:
Oh for the good ole days. Back when I was young, mouthy and thought I knew everything. Place was a lot of fun back then. Now I'm just older, mouthy, and think I know most things.
your older, but your still wet behind the ears, wish I were young as you and know what I know now.........knew something,anything :cowboy:

Latest posts